Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

Will we be able to add on the crystal chamber chassis for those of us that want it when we complete our orders?
Crystal Chamber will come as a secondary add-on to follow the initial hilt run :) It will be available a-la-cart (intent is to finish a chassis for the internal FX components as well and have them ready at the same time)

Of course, once the hilt is out in the wild anyone could also make their own chassis variations which... I'd encourage! This hilt is a wide open opportunity for cool installs.

Looks to be a very nice kit.
Have you still planned to make a static version after the FX with working control box to activate the blinking LEDs.
It is the one I miss in my collection ;-)
Thanks for your tremendous work on this hilt.

Looks to be a very nice kit.
Have you still planned to make a static version after the FX with working control box to activate the blinking LEDs.
It is the one I miss in my collection ;-)
Thanks for your tremendous work on this hilt.

That is the intent.
In a way this one is harder to pull off right. Static will be easy by comparison :lol:

Crystal Chamber will come as a secondary add-on to follow the initial hilt run :) It will be available a-la-cart (intent is to finish a chassis for the internal FX components as well and have them ready at the same time)

Of course, once the hilt is out in the wild anyone could also make their own chassis variations which... I'd encourage! This hilt is a wide open opportunity for cool installs.

Awesome! Any chance you have some pics of that chamber for us to drool over? lol

Awesome! Any chance you have some pics of that chamber for us to drool over? lol
Verity Cosplay
Has a 3d-metal printed version in route soon to play with , inspect, and share... as soon as he is ready and able. We aren’t trying to rush!
7AA04A91-9B2D-4DCE-94EA-F52DF9EA0398.jpeg

96f7827c-b260-4f62-81cb-3ac648d01fcb-gif.gif

here is preview

Last edited:
Verity Cosplay
Has a 3d-metal printed version in route soon to play with , inspect, and share... as soon as he is ready and able. We aren’t trying to rush!
View attachment 1349240
View attachment 1349245
here is preview

that is correct. All parts are printed and in packing for a print prototype except the greebly/evaporator posts. I have an issue with the sprue to fix and then it will go back into production. End of month ETA for arrival

I’d like to include them... gotta deliver the MoM FX then I’ll be focusing on that again
I'm just trying to decide if I should cancel my sign-up for the FX version and get the Static version when you guys make it available. I'm not going to be dueling and my main thing with prop replicas is I'd like them to be a set-used accurate as possible, so for this, no blade and made as close to the hilt prop as possible. I'm torn...but thanks for answering all my questions so fast.

as set-used accurate as possible
Asos. (As seen on set) is a term I’m going to start throwing into these builds.
I want the MoM static to be considered the
Asos Cave Hero. Proper construction, proper box, proper internals, and proper lights and sequencing... there is still work to do there. If we can reproduce Luke’s ‘tuning tool’ and include that as well I think that would be the cherry on top. Sourcing work to do there too!

Asos. (As seen on set) is a term I’m going to start throwing into these builds.
I want the MoM static to be considered the
Asos Cave Hero. Proper construction, proper box, proper internals, and proper lights and sequencing... there is still work to do there. If we can reproduce Luke’s ‘tuning tool’ and include that as well I think that would be the cherry on top. Sourcing work to do there too!

This is what I want. Asos 100%. I don't really have a need for a FX hilt specifically, because it is just going to be on a shelf. What you just described sounds amazing. Do you have a timeline on this? Also, would the construction be totally different top to bottom or could there be an add-on kit for the FX one with the replacement parts to make it 100% Asos? I am really looking forward to this one from you guys, I just want to get the correct release of it.

This is what I want. Asos 100%. I don't really have a need for a FX hilt specifically, because it is just going to be on a shelf. What you just described sounds amazing. Do you have a timeline on this? Also, would the construction be totally different top to bottom or could there be an add-on kit for the FX one with the replacement parts to make it 100% Asos? I am really looking forward to this one from you guys, I just want to get the correct release of it.

I’m not bold enough to set a specific deadline at the moment. With worldwide delays occurring- and still some work to do...
Once the MoM Fx hilt wraps up (which is consuming all our attention at the moment) I’ll have liberty to focus on it again.

Suffice to say, I’d like get that out in the next 12 months at latest.

Signed up for an elite.
If she divorces me for this... It might be worth it.

Also... How the heck is halliwax not in here yet?!?!

Thank you gentlemen. You actually friggin did it.
Congrats, and thank you!
Now how long do I have to live- I mean until it ships and payment is required? Hopefully I can make this my xmas gift.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back