Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

Verity Cosplay

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ORDERING INFO FOR NEWEST BATCH PENDING

IMG_4587.jpeg

-------

Hello everyone, at long last and after oceans of work and research, the time is officially upon us.

you all have seen the progress across the multitude of research and interest threads.... if you need a refresher the materials are all across these threads:

With all of this finally culminating, it is time to open the signup form up for all of you. We will continue posting photos as progress comes but NOW is the time to sign up. We anticipate this run will go quickly so reserve your spot now!

remember, NO money is collected until these units are complete and shipping to you!

We have components being made en masse now.

We hope you enjoy!

B70DE9DB-D412-41A5-8850-8D7CF5DE8CA8.jpeg

80365883-B33A-46B1-99E4-F216E4AA6BF4.jpeg

72473A6C-E125-49EC-BC8E-625E40F8ECB5.jpeg

8AE7ABD8-736C-4B74-9FCC-2CAF89BD7F60.jpeg

4DE3C5C4-D5E0-4B1C-B3F9-245BB89C1676.jpeg

May the force be with you all!

- Your friends BRrogers, Verity Cosplay and 7 Chambers.

Last edited:
Just a heads up, the order of Address line 1 and Address line 2 are flipped in your form, but Address line 1 is still marked as required so I assumed it was truly line 1. Do I need this AND DaveP's hilt? Apparently I do.

All signed up, I love how you have an elite option I couldn't resist that one. I'm so excited for you guys
This is going to be one for the books

If we signed via the Ultimate Hero trade-in, there's no need to do it here correct?
I don't want to hijack this thread but do you know the exact address and date where and when to send the hero back to 7chambers for the trade in? I didn't receive any update mail since early may or at least I can't find any.

I don't want to hijack this thread but do you know the exact address and date where and when to send the hero back to 7chambers for the trade in? I didn't receive any update mail since early may or at least I can't find any.

I will retrieve from Lewis and post here

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back