Browning M2HB, M2A1, M3 & AN/M2 machine gun 3D printed - Terminator RSB-80?

I 3d print almost exclusively with PETG. Printer settings are pretty much the same as PLA except the hot end is at 240 degrees.

Would be interested in the models for use as a static display in the B17 we are restoring at the Planes of Fame air museum in Chino.

I 3d print almost exclusively with PETG. Printer settings are pretty much the same as PLA except the hot end is at 240 degrees.

Would be interested in the models for use as a static display in the B17 we are restoring at the Planes of Fame air museum in Chino.

PM sent.

I've had a customer print my M2 on PETG and he had problems with small bits coming off. He was also an exclusive user of PETG but has since went back to PLA. Perhaps he used the wrong glue.

As mentioned in the PM, my model is a few millimeters wider that a real weapon. I found more accurate measurements after I designed it, unfortunately. As such, it most likely won't fit in aircraft mounts due to the tight tolerances. But when it is displayed on the M2 tripod, it is difficult to see the issue. I had to design a pintle to accommodate it.

TazMan2000

Thanks..

This would be a hell of a lot easier with blueprints. Whereas the M1919 has a set available on the internet, I can find only some grainy pictures of the ANM2 30 cal, even though it was extensively used in aircraft and manufactured by several companies.

TazMan2000
Somewhere i have a PDF of blueprints for the M2 along with other firearms. I'll look on my pile of harddrives and see if i can find it. I really need to purchase your 3D files so i can build my own M2. Although i own a Creality Ender Max Neo, I would use the 20watt laser to cut as many of the flat parts from plywood as possible, then coat with epoxy resin thinned with denatured alcohol.

Somewhere i have a PDF of blueprints for the M2 along with other firearms. I'll look on my pile of harddrives and see if i can find it. I really need to purchase your 3D files so i can build my own M2. Although i own a Creality Ender Max Neo, I would use the 20watt laser to cut as many of the flat parts from plywood as possible, then coat with epoxy resin thinned with denatured alcohol.

Are you talking about the M2 50 cal, ANM2 50 cal or the ANM2 30. cal?

TazMan2000

Here is a picture of my M1919A4 and my fictional ammo drum used by someone in a Terminator 3 cosplay. I can't take credit for the coffin embellishments which look pretty convincing as well.

Terminator 3 cosplay.jpg

TazMan2000

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back