Bronze Talon Gauntlet made of drum cymbals

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TheRealTalon

Hey all! It's been a whiiilllle since I made a post here as I have not been doing cosplay the last couple years (though I miss it dearly and want to get back to it). But I have taken up blacksmithing and with that came armouring. For my first attempt at real armor I thought I would improve on my original talon suit. The gauntlet (which was actually my first ever time working with metal) I had made for that didnt involve any real shaping of metal, just bending, and there are a bunch of other things wrong with it. SO I made this! And It's a functional piece of armor! And it's made of drum cymbal bronze! And I made my first youtube video! Here is the video link if anyone cares to watch how I made it:
I hope you enjoy my pictures!
IMG_8144 2.jpeg
IMG_8145 2.jpeg
IMG_0782.jpeg
IMG_0784.jpeg
IMG_0780.jpeg
IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0785.jpeg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.