Bronze Gauntlet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Xmachine

Here is my current project that still needs some work. Gauntlet and the blades are made of fiberclass and i painted it the same way as the bio..First i tought to leave it like that fiberclass surface so it would have a bit alien look but now i think it needs more details. I added 2 car spark plugs and cables to give it a "hydraulic" feeling and those other ends are going to go my shoulder armor or backpack(or i could just hook those to a car battery and everytime i press a button my arm goes straight and stabs my victims) .Next to do is to cover those sparkplugs somehow.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you guys think :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Termokk

Looking good, you have a good start! In my humble opinion i would suggest to go get some model kits and "kit bash" some pices onto the sides to make it look more busy. Make little buttons out of tank wheels and the like... i like the spark plugs