Broken Tusk suit concepts

munson

Hello fellow lair members. I'm starting my suit and wanted to share some of the suit concepts I have for my custom suit "Broken Tusk". The concepts below are still a W.I.P. I wanted to go a different rough so I have two custom layouts. I also have two concepts with a more familiar armor. I'm also still looking at the Predators concept art for some ideas as well.

Comments, thoughts, and/or ideas are more then welcome.

BrokenTuskconcept1and2.jpg.gif

BrokenTuskconcept3and4.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Your badblood Elder looks wicked. Youve got some nice designs going there for you. If I were you I'd really go with that one. :)

I think as long as you don't take away from the Bio being the focal point of the costume, (Because it really does look that bad ass) by making the costume too "busy", you will be OK. I have seen a few suits on here, that IMO, are a tad cluttered, like a room with too many pieces of art or knickknacks...

I think as long as you don't take away from the Bio being the focal point of the costume, (Because it really does look that bad ass) by making the costume too "busy", you will be OK. I have seen a few suits on here, that IMO, are a tad cluttered, like a room with too many pieces of art or knickknacks...

Good point. I don't want to "overdo" the suit either. I was looking at Narin's bad blood sculpt, as well as the P1 and wolf armor to get some ideas. Even in the Predators movie, Tusky doesn't have that much armor on him and to me, that made him look even better. i was thinking of doing something like that too.

So far the only things I really think I'm going to go with are the Tusky cod piece/belt and perhaps wolf shoulder armor on each shoulder.

I'm going to be running wolf gauntlets, cannon, and backpack because it looks very tribal to me, and my suit concept is based off of the Inca Civilization.

I really like some of the concept art from the "Predators" movie, so I wanted to mix together some of the concepts I liked from the movie [looks like a collage I guess]. Sticking with the Inca god of death and demons theme, I didn't want to make Broken Tusk have too much armor on.

This is what I came up with:

CustomConcept1.jpg

The electronic gauntlet that that I will be using is the Mr. Black inspired one from Antcarb, the one shown is the closest I could get to it.
I'm working on a concept for the back of the belt that will hold two custom daggers. I should have something for tonight to post.

Any critiques or comments are welcome. Thanks for viewing.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back