Broken Tusk bio - Alien vs. Predator

bruticus666

Evening Folks,

Hope everyone enjoyed the eclipse today and still has their vision!?

Wanted to share (tease) one of the reasons I am into the Predator & Alien universe - because of this guy...Dachande truly solidified my love and passion for this lore and is probably one of my favorite characters in any story line...I'm saddened we will probably not get to see him on a screen anytime soon, but a guy can dream, right?! Here is a small snippet of one of the bios on my workbench at the moment - just got a new airbrush and am having a lot of fun learning different techniques...really looking forward to finishing this guy...I will have a couple of these finished bios for sale eventually on the Marketplace...may have to keep this one! Enjoy!
-Ben
IMG_20170821_191536.jpg

HOLY ****!!!! Bruticus!!! Killer Bio! DACHANDE is my Favourite Predator too!!!

Well, next to my own one, but, yeah, he's also the reason my love and passion for this lore and universe burns bright!

That is one heck of an awesome work!!!

HOLY ****!!!! Bruticus!!! Killer Bio! DACHANDE is my Favourite Predator too!!!

Well, next to my own one, but, yeah, he's also the reason my love and passion for this lore and universe burns bright!

That is one heck of an awesome work!!!

Thank you so much dude! I do love me some BT - The wife suggested that I sell it (trying to get out of debt something fierce) - so I don't know how much longer it will be on eBay...but I do hope I get to keep it on my wall - pretty in love with this piece...and if I ever get around to getting a full suit, I would totally use this lid on a BT costume.
Thank you brother!
-Ben

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back