Broken Tree Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

hey Xander

the bio looks good man.
real sorry to hear about you house, glad no one was hurt.

xdmray

NIce man! is that a Vader? that should work out perfectly! looking forward to your build.

XanderInDaHouse

yeah its vader :( , going for a futuristic look, have to put padding in it, What do you for leather xdmray? I was thinking about a old shirt but I dont know if that will look right...

munson

I like the damage to the bio and how it looks on the Vader helmet...a great look! This is why I love it when we see custom work! Keep up the great work Xander!

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
Dude ADD MORE DIRT GRIME! and battle damage!

I love what you have done. I am glad you love the helmet. Add some BRowns to the helmet, the more colors the better. Think imaginitively!