British Heart Foundation Charity Raise

Tetsuo

Exactly what it says for the title!! lawl! today me and Tia_monster went to homebase (where i work) in carlisle to do a fund raising day for the british heart foundation! we wandered around from 10 till 7 that day in our suits and managed to get £83 for the charity.

First!! we started in homebase itself! This is where i had my first experience of two small children crying and running away from me at first i was like....oops...n moved away but me and tia couldnt help but find it funny! We then went round to PC world, where the staff all seemed to gather at the front door when we both approached! was rather amusing, by this time it was just after half 11 and we went for first break as my mask was full of sweat and my gloves were pooling in the fingers! pretty gross XD!

After a quick rest we then wandered across to Argos, which is opposite homebase on the industrial estate.Now this was amusing...a full grown woman...running away from us round the shop! LOL then i lunged at a woman walking past me outside and she SCREAMED and pelted it into commet next door!! Class! We then paid a nice trip to curry's , but we got the staff into trouble for talking to us!

Next stop!! mcdonalds!! how many preds do you see sitting in there? ONE apparently!! haha! after food we then headed into carlisle itself n proceeded to raise more money! its amazing how many kids run away from you...i think about 12 ran away from us, cried, screamed or clung to their parents! alot of 12-16 yr olds knew what we were doing n contributed to the fund bucket...then i got groped by a sky box man! O_O

Had lots of photos taken by people. lots of questions asked, good job tia could speak haha cos i couldnt! people gave us free tabs n free water at costa's, which was more or less a life saver at the time! after that we headed back to homebase and took a few photos with fellow colleges Ian and Lauren!

Photos!
100_3191.jpg.gif

100_3192.jpg.gif

2 hours of hard fund raising and dripping already!

100_3193.jpg.gif

100_3194.jpg.gif

100_3196.jpg.gif

100_3197.jpg.gif

100_3198.jpg.gif

100_3199.jpg.gif

100_3200.jpg.gif

100_3201.jpg.gif

100_3202.jpg.gif

8430_1215320336400_1030563212_30703.jpg.gif

Enjoy!!

100_3191.jpg.gif

100_3192.jpg.gif

100_3193.jpg.gif

100_3194.jpg.gif

100_3196.jpg.gif

100_3197.jpg.gif

100_3198.jpg.gif

100_3199.jpg.gif

100_3200.jpg.gif

100_3201.jpg.gif

100_3202.jpg.gif

8430_1215320336400_1030563212_30703.jpg.gif

that sky box man hit on you then the other one hit on me!! whats the deal!!!
and that little charve..."put those legs away!" me: put ur face away

XD!!! you got groped by some man!

AWWW epic day was had by all and were so doing it again!!!!!!
my feet are so sore tho sos my back! oww : <

them two little girls screaaming were DEFO the best!!! or possibly that tiny baby that looked like it loved you!

oh my god yes XD haha
was a good test run too, i lost a few dreds, chipped abit of paint...but HEY i dont care XD my calves hurt my neck hurts im tired and my hairs a mess still even tho ive washed it but it was damn well worth it!

Wooooo I love your costumes, both of yours! =D Im glad ya'll had a good time. Helping out the community while doing somthing ya'll love very much

how fun

great costumes and a great job for charity! nice one
love the use of the face huggers...not quite hugging yer face thou....better then a diet anyday bet the swet was dripping of you how did you eat yer big mack thou mmmmmmm,great to see u did it for a great cause..well done to all invovled.carl

Tia, Tetsuo,

Oh boy, what a blast! Great costumes ;)

Funny the lady running away from y'all.... the little kids ran from us too, at SDCC, but the older ones were like, Cool, Predators!

Great pix of the guy shaking in his boots, gnawing on his fingernails!

Re: skybox guy(s)

what nerve! It must have taken all the self control not to do anything more than tell em to back off

---
Ei'luj

great costumes and a great job for charity! nice one

cheers ;) should be doing it again soon XD

love the use of the face huggers...not quite hugging yer face thou....better then a diet anyday bet the swet was dripping of you how did you eat yer big mack thou mmmmmmm,great to see u did it for a great cause..well done to all invovled.carl

haha i had to sit in mc donalds with no head on XD i bet it looked funny. The face hugger idea for my back was kinda last minuite, has given it a purpose tho instead of it sitting on my floor at home

[quote name='ei'luj' post='162013' date='Sep 21 2009, 06:12 AM']Tia, Tetsuo,

Oh boy, what a blast! Great costumes

Funny the lady running away from y'all.... the little kids ran from us too, at SDCC, but the older ones were like, Cool, Predators!

Great pix of the guy shaking in his boots, gnawing on his fingernails!

Re: skybox guy(s)

what nerve! It must have taken all the self control not to do anything more than tell em to back off

---
Ei'luj[/quote]

well i DID shove my blades up next to his throat and i growled at him haha so i think he got the message XD

Looks like you had a blast.

The mask seems to be holding up well, considering that was the 1st mask out of my 1st masks mould along with my 1st paint up, god knows how many years ago.

I know a certain person is still trying to **** on everything i do, STILL going out of their way 5 years later, but still never to my face. ( ignore him Tetsuo, if you like the mask then thats all that matters )

but hey at least i make my own stuff and do not recast others and try to claim their work is my own.

back on track. IF anyone gives you grief in costume or not, just gutt them

Looks like you had a blast.

The mask seems to be holding up well, considering that was the 1st mask out of my 1st masks mould along with my 1st paint up, god knows how many years ago.

I know a certain person is still trying to **** on everything i do, STILL going out of their way 5 years later, but still never to my face. ( ignore him Tetsuo, if you like the mask then thats all that matters )

but hey at least i make my own stuff and do not recast others and try to claim their work is my own.

back on track. IF anyone gives you grief in costume or not, just gutt them

WELL SAID!!!! and lol i nearly gutted him too stupid sky man

and dude!! its a great mask!! i luffs it!!! teeth hurt when you get pred kisses tho XD!!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back