Brink "Anger" Costume

Croft12

I started work on a replica of The Anger from Brink. Never actually played the game, but I like the costume and thought it would be a fun one to replicate. I'm stylizing it based off of two pictures I found (one in-game, one artwork)

I've done a couple of video game costumes before, there are a couple pictures here at Matt Ilgenfritz in the Special Projects section. This will be the first time I've posted anything on the RPF, it seemed about time I did.

I'm using an old pair of jeans that I deconstructed for part of the top. They're about the color I want, and they've been worn out enough to look more realistic, and I'm layering a couple of fabrics to make the hood piece, the uppermost layer is a black cotton called burnout. It's hard to see the detail in the pictures, but it's made to look beaten down and faded.

Here's the mask. I cut apart an old t-shirt for it. I liked the fade the shirt had to it, and it already had a distressed feel to it so I think it worked out. I bought some tan threading (I can't remember what it's actually called) and ran it through by hand, then I put some velcro on the back to hold the mask on when its worn. All that's left is some detailing around the hood, put the zipper on, and paint the writing onto the sleeves. I haven't decided how I'm doing that yet. Oh and I'll probably make the harness he's wearing in the pictures too.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back