Brilliant new JAWS shark sculpt by Pat Delaney!

ob1al

Sr Member
My friend Pat is a master at sculpting Bruce.

Here is his new Bruce sculpt - a replica of the sea-sled shark used in the original JAWS.

I swear, the head shot looks like it could be a production photo from the film.

Hope you guys like the photos - it's the prototype which I think Pat is still tweaking.

Al

I know - even the little safety sign is taken from a production shot back in 74 and reworked. Beautiful.

I will be painting one of these babies up soon.

Last edited:
I did a quick sculpt in a couple of weekends I didn't take my time but I want to do an accurate looking Bruce, this one served as practice I chopped the original head off and started sculpting a new one.

002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey 'Rusty85'! Absolutely, your Dad's other JAWS stuff is amazing too. Pat and I have cooked up a plan around his latest Quint sculpt, I'm excited to start working on that...:thumbsup

I did a quick sculpt in a couple of weekends I didn't take my time but I want to do an accurate looking Bruce, this one served as practice I chopped the original head off and started sculpting a new one.

What incarnation did you build upon? Not seen that Bruce maquette? Its a vast improvement.

lee

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back