Brian Steele Interview Video

I'm not able to watch the vid due to being at work but I can tell you that Brian is as cool as they come.Very humble very friendly.it's more liek you're meeting up with a friend than meeting a movie star.
I still can't get over how cool he was to pablo I and I.
he chatted with me about the lair(even told me his name was misspelled LOL)and also was very looking forward to see a suit made by the guys from the lair.luckily thicky ricardo showed up suited up!
He was also pulling for thicky ricardo at the costume contest but the other judges went with the kurgan costume.
all in all a great guy to be around.
Here's to you Brian for being a great guy :p

Haha too cool Andrew! Great link to a great video featuring Brian Steele himself. It's amazing having a signed print with his name on it. To see him talking about the role and the influence KPH had on him is very humbling. Thanks for that Andrew!

Holy **** that was at the austin comic con.
Isn't he the coolest :p
I love it that he is also a fan not just a working actor.while talking to him he told me about how the beserker pred could have ended up looking way worst than it did.the mandibles were way longer and not predaotr like .Brian said he brought that up over and ovre until they listened to him and changed the design.
He also mentioned that the animatronic head weighed a ton! plus he lost some pounds while wearing the suit.
He talked about movement on the suit and recognized that to be a pred you have to have a certain attitude "a la KPH"

Brian if you're reading this. you sir Kick some major ass! :)

Holy **** that was at the austin comic con.
Isn't he the coolest :p
I love it that he is also a fan not just a working actor.while talking to him he told me about how the beserker pred could have ended up looking way worst than it did.the mandibles were way longer and not predaotr like .Brian said he brought that up over and ovre until they listened to him and changed the design.
He also mentioned that the animatronic head weighed a ton! plus he lost some pounds while wearing the suit.
He talked about movement on the suit and recognized that to be a pred you have to have a certain attitude "a la KPH"

Brian if you're reading this. you sir Kick some major ass! :)

WOW, amazing video of the interview, thanks for sharing it kit.

I agree ronin, it's great that he is also a fan too. The way he stuck up for the predator and stated that the mandibles were too long is great, thanks Brian. Also, that he gives props to KPH for the creation of the predator and how he brought it to life.

Awesome stuff, as said it is really very cool that he mentioned kph, pity he did not have more screen time to show off the predator movements.

He definitely sounds like a fan which is always good, as it is not just a job then.

wish Brian would come tell some stories from the set etc ( hint hint Brian :p ) but I guess he's real busy.

Not sure I'll ever get to meet him but again thanks to LB I have his sig :)

Brian Steele is a saint. He is sooo friendly.. he will personally talk to you any chance he gets... he even sent me a personal thank you letter for simply buying a hoodie. He is really damn cool. I want to meet him and have him sign my bio!

Brain mentioned something about working on a “Mountains of Madness” film project, or rather on a film based on that. How cool! I love H.P Lovecraft. I’m definitely looking forward to that. :)
~Estelle

well mophesto is creating that skin.....
that would be ultimate.... someone should toss the idea out there if you have brians contact info.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back