Brian Muir - Guest of Honour - RPF UK Prop Party - Memorabilia NEC 19/20th Nov 2011

Brian Muir

I am pleased to announce that I will be joining the Replica Prop Forum's UK Prop Party as guest of honour at Memorabilia, NEC, Birmingham UK on 19th and 20th November 2011. They will have an impressive display of props and I will be signing copies of my book 'In the Shadow of Vader' and photos.
I look forward to meeting and chatting with RPF members face to face :)

Re: Brian Muir - Guest of Honour - RPF UK Prop Party - Memorabilia NEC 19/20th Nov 20

In case anybody needs reminding :)

"An amazing insight into the life and career of Brian Muir, who famously sculpted the iconic Darth Vader at the young age of 23. With over 40 years experience working on over 60 major films, Brian gives us a window into the mysterious world 'behind the scenes'. His life's work reveals his unseen talent that is ' In the Shadow of Vader'. "

Wish I could be there :(

Re: Brian Muir - Guest of Honour - RPF UK Prop Party - Memorabilia NEC 19/20th Nov 20

Brian, great news, will we be able to buy your book there too?

Chatted with Brian at last years memorabilia. Top man.

Chris

This is great news, really looking forward to being at the event now and seeing ALL you guys.

lee

How bad do i feel :$

i've mentioned this in the event thread but forgot all about announcing it properly via it's own thread

sorry about that :behave

Hi Brian. This are very exciting news! If possible, I´m coming!:love

I'm suddenly wondering what I can cancel that weekend - sounds like a great opportunity and fairly close to home!

:cry I can´t come...too much work here....I´m sorry!

Man I wish I lived in the UK so I could meet you. To shake the hands that sculpted my most beloved film characters would be awsome. Great that your such a big part of this forum too. Oh and I do love your book too.:)

Ben

Man I wish I lived in the UK so I could meet you. To shake the hands that sculpted my most beloved film characters would be awsome. Great that your such a big part of this forum too. Oh and I do love your book too.:)

Ben

Thanks for you comments,Ben. Australia is on my wish list to visit sometime soon and plans are in the offing to do a signing out there. I know it's a big place :) but maybe we'll get to meet.

Congratulations Brian!!!

Well deserved honour for a career of top notch work.
I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

All the best,
Chuck Williams

Pleased you have plenty of work but sorry you can't join us. Maybe another time.

Yes, Brian. Sorry. It´s a shame, I´m missing this opportunity. I´m looking forward meeting you.

Thanks for you comments,Ben. Australia is on my wish list to visit sometime soon and plans are in the offing to do a signing out there. I know it's a big place :) but maybe we'll get to meet.

That would be so awsome Brian!!!

I think I would have to get you to sign my Stormtrooper chest plate and my Vader helmet.:)

Ben

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back