Bret Hart has prostate cancer

Frosteon

Another blow for us wrestling fans. I got into wrestling in '99, and although I didn't see a lot of WCW and Bret Hart (I was into WWF) I still have him on my favorites list. Definitely one of the all time greats. I'll send a prayer for the hitman tonight. Let's all wish him a speedy recovery

Damn, he was the only reason I watched western wrestling in the 90's. When his career ended I moved completely over to Japanese wrestling and never looked back, but always kept tabs on how Bret was doing over the years and even caught the big sit down interview between himself, Shawn Micheals and Jim Ross about the Montreal screwjob, what led up to it and what followed.

I hope and pray that he has a speedy recovery. Bret was the face of the company, and stood up to the plate when Hogan and the rest of the legends went off to WCW. One the great technical wrestlers of any age, bar-none! As a wrestling fan since I can remember, I've always liked Bret and his style. Truly, he was the "Excellence of Execution".

Here's hoping he beats this!

Bret is one of the legends of wrestling. It may be his toughest opponent but I have no doubt The Hitman will pull through

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back