Bre Toys 1:1 Scale The Dark Knight Batman "Helmet" - Thoughts??

DarkKnightRyan

I just recently purchased a new Batman cowl through Bre Toys for $159.00, the quality from the photos looks good, I was curious if anyone else has purchased one of these?? and what your thoughts are? I've only seen one YouTube review, but it was in a foreign language, so couldn't understand a single word the dude was saying, lol.

Mine's estimated to be arriving sometime next week My only slight worry is the size, and if it will fit my head, but my current one I just padded up, and that works really well.

Batman-Helmet-1-1-Wearable-Helmet-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Cosplay-1-1-Mask-For-Adult_jpg_640x640.jpgBre toys 01.jpgBre toys 02.jpgBre toys 03.jpg

Cowl arrived today!! Material is a bit thinner than I expected, but actually works for me, size is pretty much the same as my old one, the sculpt is SUPER AWESOME!! overall pretty happy with it, like any new cowl, it does feel different right now wearing it, but in time I'll adjust to it I think. :)

13433210_10209858330645172_6357114193079881257_o.jpg

Hard to tell, but is the neck attached to the cowl? Looking forward to hearing how it breaks in and how you like it.

A neck piece does come with the Bre Toys cowl as shown in my first post, however, it's non-wearable unless you cut the plastic down the back, but it's a much harder material than the cowl and movement in it is a no go, so I'm still using my original neck piece that came with my old cowl. which still works fine and matches the cowl color spot on. Did my first birthday party with it tonight, I do need to add a thicker foam piece to the back, so it fits tighter on my face, sweat kept rolling into my eye, haha.

Didn't know about this. So it's a plastic cowl and not rubber, latex or urethane? Also what size head will it fit, do you have. You wear it well btw.

So this is made of plastic and wearable? Wish I had known about this before...I already own a tdk cool... So since it fits you, how big if your head?

Didn't know about this. So it's a plastic cowl and not rubber, latex or urethane? Also what size head will it fit, do you have. You wear it well btw.

From what I can tell, the cowl part is Urethane, a thin urethane, the neck piece is made from a harder plastic though. I have about a 23" head and pad it up with some foam in the back, so it should accommodate about to a 26" maybe??

They are licensed though. Their licensing restrictions are for the Asian geographical market though.
I can purchase them wholesale right now if I wanted to and sell them in the US. If there was in fact a Asian market restriction that wouldn’t be allowed. Just saying.
Regardless it isn’t an accurate piece but if you want one I can bring them in on my next shipment.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back