Braveheart Pred Coming Together

waffle overlord

I drew this guy up a few weeks ago and finally got around to painting it up. Still need to tarnish the blue stripes, so more pictures to come, but so far I like it.

also, Im still debating on wether or not to put the boar jaw bone on the side, they would be on both sides and with alien text carved in.
any thoughts? Thank you !

FREEEEEEEEDOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahah enjoy :)

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0972.JPG

IMG_0926.JPG

a celtic hunter,,interesting ...

looking good...sometimes the simple designs work the best.

I say no on the jaw-bone it makes it look like the new guy. but it's your design, your vision

AM

that actually looks better than i thought it would. yeah, just wipe off some of the blue to make it look battle worn.. kudos

if you add sound effects, Pls tell me you will sprinkle in some of the taped mel gibson phone calls verbally bashing his Russian wife along with the clicks and growls, LOL!!!!

Thanks!
yeah skipping the jaw bone, I like the paint job as is

heres some of the finished product, its not weathered down too much but I think the bio is pretty niffty looking with all the blue

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1021.JPG

IMG_1017.jpg

I really like the idea of the jaw bone but it just looks weird from the front. So if I get another bio that suits it better I will definitely go for it

And Im going to try and find a good way to put the Wallace kevlar and the bio together as a "show piece"

oh and oneuglymf, hell yes! haha

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back