Branheadhunter P1 Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BranHeadhunter

So I've been working on my suit since January. I'll show you all what I've got so far and then later I can show you my progress because I've been taking very detailed notes to make my own budget Huntorial. (I'm basically finished with everything besides the painting and obtaining hands and feet which I'll do when I get a substantial payperiod)
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3699]
This is my finished MR. I suit top (I cut the top from the bottom so I could make it easier to take off if I needed an Emergency bathroom break)

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3700]
Just today I added some veins
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3676]
Right now the bottom is pretty mediocre because I'm running out of latex (Note: 1 Gallon may not be enough)

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3571]0
Termokk sold me a cheap raw mask he wasnt really liking but it turned out to be alright for me.

I basically need to paint everything.
I have an old football padding which I'm either going to add plastic from buckets or foamies to for the shoulder armor (I cut it in half like P1 would have worn) I have a neck ring from Monsteroom, a Skull Trophy from Munson, a animal bone necklace from I can't remember at this point, and Monsteroom should be sending me generic gauntlets and Termokk sending me dreads.

I'm super excited right now guys.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BranHeadhunter

looks awesome...
I especially love the technique you are using for the veins...
Thank you, I kept trying to figure out how I could do like the Huntorial showed and then I just decided, use colored yarn and split it apart in different lengths. My mother was a Art Institute grad in Seattle so she's been helping a lot too. I wasn't sure how everyone would like the idea of purple veins, but I figured. If human veins are blue when not oxygenated and blood is red when it is full of oxygen, then a bright purple not oxygenated vein would in theory produce green oxygenated blood like a predator does.

REYALS1

Good theory. The suit build looks like it is coming along for you quite nicely too.

It's pretty awesome you got Momz's to help out. Utilize her skills to your benefit my man. In the end... you will both be proud of what you have accomplished together. (y)

BranHeadhunter

HAHA lastnight we were talking about how my facebook friends didnt know she was the one helping me in the photos but everyone on the forum knows. She's glad at least on the forum I'm giving her credit :p