brandons muscle suita

to the chopper

ok guys was on the thread lastnite about brandons muscle suits which i must say are amazing,

but how would you go about turning one into a predator suit?

would you go along the same lines as the mr incredible way of doing one or what?

thay are expensive but worth it in my opinion for the sheer look of the things, but wouldnt want to ruin it by messin up the latex or paint etc.

so any thoughts or ideas would be welcome boys and girls thank you.

regards
ross.

Just throwing an idea out there, but couldn't you simply paint a lycra suit like Atlantian and pull it over Brandon's suit, that way it could be interchangable with multiple skins. Now, granted, I live in Florida and probably couldn't get away with it due to the heat issue. Then again, not so sure it would be any worse than a foamed up latex suit...

That is what I am going to do, except I am going to make my own undersuit using upholstery foam, and latex. Lee (Atlantian) is experimenting with his paint ups, and perma wet now. He says he should be ready to go early next year. Go Lee, cant' wait to see what you come up with. Darth Pinhead, I am a transplanted Florida boy too, Miami.

In my opinion his suits wouldn't work well for a pred skin. His muscle suits are made for superheros...basically to see the muscle definition underneath the costume. While in a pred costume you are acutally seeing the skin and the muscle so you would need a lot more detailing. I believe if you use lycra over it...it will look just like that ,a pred in tights, because the definition of the muscle wouldn't really come through.

i see wher your coming from strigoi but maybe once you have the netting, armour, weapons, trophys etc all painted and together ppl mite not notice the lycra suit over a muscle suit as much.

i had a look at atlantians work on his suit and it really looks great and im really curious to see what it looks like with the perma wet on it, if it takes to it that is.

by the way, the lycra suit is made to strech and be flexible but is perma wet able to be as flexible as that???

you would just apply the paint directly to his suit. just like painting a lycra suit.

thats what i was thinkin xdmray but i have never used an airbrush b4 lol so i would be kinda nervous painting one of his suits incase i mess it up or anything.

thats why i thought atlaltians idea with the lycra suit was a good one.

im thinkin that if you could stuff one of brandons suits then put the lycra suit over it and paint it that way at least you know the paint wont fade when streched or anything.

would perma wet work on a lycra suit thats going to be put over a muscle suit???

In my opinion his suits wouldn't work well for a pred skin. His muscle suits are made for superheros...basically to see the muscle definition underneath the costume.
Picture posted by ptgreek on the thread about Brandens suit. The guy on the left, his suit came out nice. Just paint the spot pattern just right and it can be pulled off. He's using the same type of suit....

preds_2.jpg

Branden did also post this in the other thread about him Moding the muscles later on. Best thing to do Ross is ask Branden about what paints that work well with his suits and go from their.

Thanks lethalshot, i appreciate the welcome. If there are enough people that are interested in the suits then maybe we should talk about if there are any changes that could be made for Predator's anatomy. I could redesign some muscle groups and make that an option for the customer. I do know know he not bulky....and we offer a lean suit so that probably takes care of that. Any thoughts?

Picture posted by ptgreek on the thread about Brandens suit. The guy on the left, his suit came out nice. Just paint the spot pattern just right and it can be pulled off. He's using the same type of suit....

preds_2.jpg

Branden did also post this in the other thread about him Moding the muscles later on. Best thing to do Ross is ask Branden about what paints that work well with his suits and go from their.

think that guys suit is dam good lookin to be honest boys, i will give brandon a shout and see about paints etc,

i think once you have the armour, netting mask on etc you wouldnt even notice the suit not covered in perma wet or looking like pred skin really.

just look at that photo for example.

just wanted to chime in

having seen that suit up close and personal i can tell you it's badass to use for a pred base,

not knocking the Mr I builds but i would jump on that before i would attempt the incredible suit..

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back