Brand New Ultimate Spiderman: has anyone thought of making this costume?

i think this costume would be AMAZING to recreate. and seems pretty simple with some photoshop skills and a muscle suit.

Last edited:
Re: has anyone thought of making this spiderman costume?

That does look pretty awesome. Maybe spidey4fun can replicate it.

This costume would be perfect for me, since I myself am also half black, half Hispanic :)

yes it is....and now my halloween plans are completely screwed! lol here i was trying to decide if i was gonna be red/blue spidey, or symbiote spidey and my friend messages me this. the good thing is that it realy doesn't look that difficult, i like the simplicity of it. i'm thinking i'm going to use the pattern i already have, have my friend make it all black, and free hand the design. i just need to see the back for reference...

here's a bigger image...

2007088-detail.jpg

That's a very cool Design!!!

I think if the Red colors were raised it would give it some real depth and complete the design, is this an Illustration or a Sculpt Image?

i think this is a video game image from what i can gather. it looks really lifelike, but i think it's some form of cgi. all i know is this is my definite halloween costume no matter what. i'm ditching my former traditional and symbiote costume ideas.

if anyone comes across a reference pic of the back of the suit a post would be greatly appreciated :)

so for anyone who cares, this was just revealed as an alternate suit for the new spiderman: edge of time video game. i'm currently working on doing the red design over a pattern right now and will post pix when i've come up with something decent. i wish i could just figure out a way to transfer the webs onto a zentai suit so i wouldn't have to get the whole thing printed and sewn... :/ i'm also going to be doing some mild muscle padding to slightly beef me up so i can be as close as the image above.

i love it, but wondering why they didn't do anything on the bottom part of the suit? maybe i'm just too picky :D

i love it, but wondering why they didn't do anything on the bottom part of the suit? maybe i'm just too picky :D

haha yeah, but i don't know. i feel like all the spiderman costumes had a lot going on and this kind of modernizes and makes it a bit more stealth.

more pix btw

spidermanedgeoftimeultimate1.jpg

spidermanedgeoftimeultimate3.jpg

spidermanedgeoftimeultimate4.jpg

The red parts on the chest reminds me a bit of the suit for Spiderman 2099.

The red parts on the chest reminds me a bit of the suit for Spiderman 2099.

hmmm, i can kinda see that. i wonder if they make a red urethane i could use to form the webbing and whatnot, that could be an idea for something moveable, but maybe the shoulders would be too stiff. any ideas throw em out there guys.

I had thought about doing this for a few weeks now, I love Ultimate Spider-man and I love the new direction they are taking. My plan was to get a black zentai suit and then find a thin rubber material to cut/make the red parts into raised webbing. Possibly to mold them myself, but I have no experience with that. I have collected some of the comic images of this suit that might be helpful. The fingers on the suit look to be the same as the classic spidey-gloves poking out from the black. The biggest problem at this point is I have not found any images released that show the back of the suit, so it is impossible to know what the spider symbol looks like on the back side.

1955990-ultspidey5_super.jpg

http://worldofblackheroes.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/miles-morales-spider-man-2.jpg

This suit will be my first build. I have a good idea for most of it, but I have a couple of questions. Where can I find a face shell for it? Also, when you build a costume like this, what do you do about shoes? The body suit just looks like you will be walking around in socks all day.

You can build the suit as 1 piece but make the feet big enough to cover some low profile shoes or slippers. Something with a bit of a sole. or you can make the feet separate and have the footies cover the shoes. Kind of like figure skaters.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back