Brak's Buddy's trooper comparisons...

Good lord. I almost spewed coffee all over my monitor. :p

This has to be the absolute, most concrete comparison of TK helms ever. I predict it will be the benchmark for comparing everything from now on. :lol

That is easy. We can just do "yes it is" "no it isn't" for page after page after page. In all seriousness, I hope this helps all of us laugh at ourselves a little at how ridiculous we ALL can become sometimes, myself included.

:lol :lol :lol :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Brak you got to switch to decafe. :cheers

I don't know jack about Stormtrooper helmets, but I sure know funny when I see it. Leave it to you Braks to hafta make me work so freakin' hard at not wetting myself. How long did it take you to make up those comparison shots??? :lol

Originally posted by Brak's Buddy@Jan 25 2006, 04:33 PM
That is easy.  We can just do "yes it is" "no it isn't" for page after page after page.  In all seriousness, I hope this helps all of us laugh at ourselves a little at how ridiculous we ALL can become sometimes, myself included.
[snapback]1168060[/snapback]​

No, it isn't.

Sorry, couldn't help it. Great thread. Love the halo/mustache/horns pic. Brilliant.

Originally posted by jeezycreezy@Jan 25 2006, 09:01 PM
Brak's, you should probably wait until the court case is over before you post any more comparisons as that is just your OPINION.

I'm not saying AA didn't not use the original moulds to create his REPLICA (which is just that, a REPLICA), but I have yet to see the inside of a screen used AB plate and AA never used the word Star Wars, ANH or ESB on his website clearly therefore his REPLICA helmet is the best. 

Just call AA and ask him.  He is very friendly.

Cheers.
TJ
[snapback]1168016[/snapback]​

Now thats too funny :lol

The rampant conjecture and obliviousness to the obvious around here make me sick. You can all just... @*.K off..... :angry There is only one perfect ANH helmet.

scotth433dj.jpg

scotth360tq.jpg

Originally posted by DARKSIDE72@Jan 26 2006, 05:18 AM
The rampant conjecture and obliviousness to the obvious around here make me sick. You can all just... @*.K off.....  :angry There is only one perfect ANH helmet.

scotth433dj.jpg

scotth360tq.jpg

[snapback]1168560[/snapback]​

That clearly is an original as it's got all the bumps to it.

:lol

Originally posted by Lord Abaddon+Jan 26 2006, 08:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lord Abaddon @ Jan 26 2006, 08:07 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-DARKSIDE72
@Jan 26 2006, 05:18 AM
The rampant conjecture and obliviousness to the obvious around here make me sick. You can all just... @*.K off.....  :angry There is only one perfect ANH helmet.

scotth433dj.jpg

scotth360tq.jpg

[snapback]1168560[/snapback]​

That clearly is an original as it's got all the bumps to it.

:lol
[snapback]1168580[/snapback]​
[/b]

Gino, I owe you an apology, now it's clear where the "extra" bumps and supersize cheek tubes came from......LOL. I had no idea it was so super accurate until now. :) My apologies.........LOL

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back