Brak's Buddy's trooper comparisons...

Too funny Brak's.
Brought a ray of sunshine to my gloomy grey January.
DARE I say archive? :lol

Cheers.

Howard.

Braks, you need to get your facts straight. That is clearly "good-luck bear" not "hearts-a-lot bear". For this reason, your overlay is invalid. Plus, the angle is way off, and I look at things all day for a living, and know a lot about angles. And Cameras. And computers. I can't believe you ignorant villagers don't understand that comparing one-dimensional pictures of three-dimensional objects is pointless. Also, on a side note, any helmet made of styrene is garbage. I had one once, I took it out of the box, it instantly turned a "harvest-gold" tone of yellow (which brought back a traumatic childhood memory from my parents kitchen) and caused me to drop it and it shattered because styrene is extremely brittle. Then, another time, I held my buddy's styrene helmet and it fell apart in my hands for no reason. Anyway, everyone knows Marco was the only truly screen-accurate helmet. Therefore, I declare this whole thread null & void.

:p :lol

Yup...this thread should be archived and referenced whenever there is a plastic helmet discussion that takes itself a little too seriously....

I am so bookmarking this thread because after 8 months it still makes me pee my pants. I can't decide if I wanna laugh or cry... :lol :cry Thanks alot Braks.

<div class='quotetop'>(oldken @ Jan 25 2006, 05:12 PM) [snapback]1168030[/snapback]</div>
i recently broke up with the ol girlfriend,

and that being said, been a little down and out.. but opening this thread brought a smile to my face so big it Fn hurts...

OMFG...

that is the funniest Fn thing i have ever seen...

:lol

:lol
[/b]

its so funny when i saw this pop up just now, instantly remembered how i pretty much shot milk out my nose apon first seeing this thread, and remembered that it was a day i was in a real bad mood.

so when i just flipped back to page one and saw my post... its funny, this thread was like medicine to me, it was fricking hillarious.

god the one with the twikie over Ginos bucket... :lol

<div class='quotetop'>(PMTrooper @ Aug 12 2006, 03:40 AM) [snapback]1298943[/snapback]</div>
brak is soooo right
hope he can show us the way of going
maybe the right strapping system?
or how the original molds look like?
[/b]

I don't think ANYONE has seen the original molds in a long time...

Re: Brak's Buddy's trooper comparisons...

I was just digging and found this thread...damn, I can't stop laughing. Those comps are spot on, Art.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol​

You made milk come out of my nose!!!​

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

This one's a classic.​

Wow... talk about bringing the dead back to life! You guys must have pulled out all the magic spells to find this one...

Geez! How could I have never seen this thread before??? :lol
Some of the funniest stuff I've seen so far. :thumbsup :thumbsup

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back