Brainstorm sketches!

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
ok ok ok , now since i am pretty new here i want all of you to know i have creativity a.d.d lol , ill start something then throw it aside and something cooler will pop into my mind but since i had a little free time i pulled my sketch pad from under my pillow and this is what i came up with as my next costume idea, now be nice it is only a VERY ROUGH sketch but this is what i have so far :-> actually be mean if you want its all over the place and kinda out there haha ...and here goes!

100_4853.jpg.gif

100_4854.jpg.gif

100_4855.jpg.gif

100_4856.jpg.gif

apologize for the blurry - ness .... i uh , take photos of photos , because plugging in my scanner is complected haha but yes , materials at hand i was thinking of making prototype armor with were simple things i have , liquid laytex , cardboard weird , packing styrofoam if i wanted to really get into it i have thin malleable metal and a good sottering iron , i like playing wit stuff and the metal melts nice without exploding and crackling when heated up , it is just an event to be using a respirator and working out doors at the same time lol ... for now though ... the duct tape liquid laytex and cardboard trick just might do it LOL , i must say i have done pretty impressive things with such products! ... just let me know what you think guys ! i actually have tons of fishnet body suits , i .. honestly could not tell you why ... and i have thigh high armor boots for some odd reason as well ..., i was a strange teenager what can i say!

Do or do not - there is no half ass trying or being intimidated. Hell from the pics in your profile I doubt there is much that you're intimidated by!

that is pretty sick lookin' :) i mean damn thats seriously awsome

like PredatrHuntr said:
Do or do not - there is no half ass trying or being intimidated. Hell from the pics in your profile I doubt there is much that you're intimidated by!

great sketches & killer concept.....i just dusted off my sketch pad & got back into. It's a little theraputic for me to sketch

Nice concept, will you not be dreading her up? How about a sketch with the bio on :)
i have sucha weird hair type, the same as my buddy in the old tattoo shop i worked out of , stick straight hair , really damn long , and dyed black , my hair is naturally blond ... my friend dreaded his and it looks awesome , but its creating too much tension on his scalp and ripping out his hair , its pretty awful , i would probably have the same issue its not super thick or wirey where it can support really nice dreads otherwise , it would be awesome, so i might get stuck looking like some weird futuristic witchblade ? hahaha , and absolutly i can draw a sketch with the bio on :-> if i am not stitching up my other costume today of course .. and thank you so much for the tips ... although i am a bit butt hurt i cant have dreads god i would love them ... no more hair brushing EVER!

i have sucha weird hair type, the same as my buddy in the old tattoo shop i worked out of , stick straight hair , really damn long , and dyed black , my hair is naturally blond ... my friend dreaded his and it looks awesome , but its creating too much tension on his scalp and ripping out his hair , its pretty awful , i would probably have the same issue its not super thick or wirey where it can support really nice dreads otherwise , it would be awesome, so i might get stuck looking like some weird futuristic witchblade ? hahaha , and absolutly i can draw a sketch with the bio on :-> if i am not stitching up my other costume today of course .. and thank you so much for the tips ... although i am a bit butt hurt i cant have dreads god i would love them ... no more hair brushing EVER!
That's a shame, I'm sure though a lot of girls would kill to have naturally straight hair lol. we'll all be lining up for pred tattoos off you soon :)

Is the neck just a tad long??? Not that I could draw a stick figure proportionately :) Something there seems a bit out of sorts, but the idea is killer and the detail is sick!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back