Boycott Parks Sabers

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Viper1357 @ Apr 5 2007, 10:41 AM) [snapback]1455869[/snapback]</div>
You're kidding right?? Regardless of "direct support", 'indirect support' is still support.

1.) You're off topic here... Kinda way off.. :unsure

2.) WTB (wanted to buy, looking for, etc..) should be in the Junkyard..

3.) Please read all the 'caution signs' (replies in this thread), then read yours again.. Back away slowly.. :p

I'm going to assume you've recently watched "Full Metal Jacket", maybe?

SGT Hartman: "What do we have here, a comedian. Private Joker. Oh I like you...."
[/b]

Geez, could ya take it down a couple notches? No need to be rude.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Treadwell @ Apr 5 2007, 02:31 PM) [snapback]1456053[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Viper1357 @ Apr 5 2007, 10:41 AM) [snapback]1455869[/snapback]
You're kidding right?? Regardless of "direct support", 'indirect support' is still support.

1.) You're off topic here... Kinda way off.. :unsure

2.) WTB (wanted to buy, looking for, etc..) should be in the Junkyard..

3.) Please read all the 'caution signs' (replies in this thread), then read yours again.. Back away slowly.. :p

I'm going to assume you've recently watched "Full Metal Jacket", maybe?

SGT Hartman: "What do we have here, a comedian. Private Joker. Oh I like you...."
[/b]

Geez, could ya take it down a couple notches? No need to be rude.
[/b][/quote]

Whoops, hard to tell I was being more 'tongue in cheek' (and maybe a little sarcastic, having some fun) than outright rude. No body language or voice inflection to share I guess..

Sorry Treadwell, I was really just, #1. Letting him know that it's wierd (or borderline rude in context ) to ask where to get a certain person's/businesses product in a "Boycott" thread about that the said businesses product.. #2. Just pointing him in the proper direction for "obtaining" things. Thought I was helping, but if it came off wrong, I'm sorry.
#3. Was just being fun/funny.. My smilie is just giving the 'raspberries' tongue out. No harm meant.

Overall, I was just poking fun at how out of place in almost a comedic way that post seemed to me. I didn't mean to be rude or offensive, and I apologize if I came off that way.

True to my nature, (Snake, and an Aries at that) I can strike at the wrong time. This may have been one of them.
"

Actually I got it, and chuckled at it when I read it, Viper. My impression is that Amanaman wasn't offended...? But enough said on that I guess.

Thanks for the continued support.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghost Host @ Apr 5 2007, 06:57 PM) [snapback]1456253[/snapback]</div>
Actually I got it, and chuckled at it when I read it, Viper. My impression is that Amanaman wasn't offended...? But enough said on that I guess.

Thanks for the continued support.
[/b]

Thanks man, and you have my support.
"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JediG60racer @ Apr 6 2007, 02:18 AM) [snapback]1456508[/snapback]</div>
This back from the dead again???????

rolls eyes
[/b]

Well, similar to my coming and going since "99" (trouble with the timing of RPF software upgrades you know) I'd prefer to look at it as 'on hiatus' and not "dead" as you put it. The "gust of wind" I spoke of a couple of posts back was obtaining information from the other side, or at least as much as I was made privy to (not much of course) as it would seem that it is viewed as a "dead" issue as well from his attitude or point of view. Thus I am no longer on the fence, and think it's time to pick up the pace a bit.

I agree with your views on "moral backbone, and bandwagon mentality" and wrote on that much the same as you some time back. Things have changed. Thanks for the advice on looking at it from both sides. It helped me make my final decision.

Btw.. might want to watch those "eye rolls", your eyes could get stuck if you're not careful.. :lol

PS. "civil, civil, civil, civil, civil..." :)

Consider me to always be on the list for this. I think its a crock Jeff has done this, shameful the way he morally has excused himself.

Still in. I've steered at least two potential customers away (and toward better stuff), in addition to the Graflex repro that I skipped when this thread came round the first time. :thumbsup

Well, I guess you can afford to dismiss it, as it didn't happen to you, but it still bothers me from time to time. I'm actually glad that people still remember it in this thread. But thanks fot your support ...racer. :rolleyes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JediG60racer @ Apr 6 2007, 12:18 AM) [snapback]1456508[/snapback]</div>
This back from the dead again???????

rolls eyes
[/b]

I had placed an order with Parks many moons ago, and then when this all came about, while I was not a member and posting, I was lurking and aware of the situation, I decided to cancel the order, and will never choose to do business with him. So consider me added.

add me to boycott list as well. ive had emails between me and JP and lets just say, not the friendliest of individuals to talk with.

Add me to the list. That really makes my blood boil, to read that Ghost Host sent a personal, rare item to help Parks. And when he finally sends it back, original parts are REPLACED or MISSING. I have never bought anything from Parks nor will I ever and I promise to spread the word. :angry :angry :angry

I must say Ghost Host you handled yourself far better than I think I would have been able too after looseing an $800 item without beeing reimbursed or even an apology, definitely add me to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back