Limited Run Bowcaster Parts Run (Front Sight, Barrel Mount, Barrel Support/Hinge, Trigger Cover, Scope Mount, and More)

Hi everyone I just wanted to let you all know the good news! I will be opening up the waitlists very shortly now that I have gotten through almost all of the current list orders. I am still waiting to get some screws and bolts in, but I have all the material ready to go and will be updating the lists very soon!

Thank you everyone for all your support!!!:)

Got my parts and am impressed w/ the quality: no chatter, burrs or deformities on the parts.

The instruction manual in the first post is very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Ok, so doing a trial fit, I need to get some new scope rings for the singlepoint..the ones i have are too wide and wont get smaller. also are there any that are more accurate for the 4x20??

TIA

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on getting both sets of coiled cables as well as the rear cord that wraps around the frame, to add to the parts for this run!
I should be getting in samples of the 3 cables sometime next week and will update details on those once they come in.

Also the waitlists are officially open I just haven't updated the first post sections yet.
Thanks everyone

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on getting both sets of coiled cables as well as the rear cord that wraps around the frame, to add to the parts for this run!
I should be getting in samples of the 3 cables sometime next week and will update details on those once they come in.

Also the waitlists are officially open I just haven't updated the first post sections yet.
Thanks everyone

Three??? There are only two I thought.

BTW please put me down for these.

Thanks

Tom

Yes sorry the 2 coiled cables and the 1 rear cable. 1566455918025~2.jpg
I'll get you guys added once I figure out pricing and how many I'll be able to get in.

Hi everyone I just wanted to let you all know the good news! I will be opening up the waitlists very shortly now that I have gotten through almost all of the current list orders. I am still waiting to get some screws and bolts in, but I have all the material ready to go and will be updating the lists very soon!

Thank you everyone for all your support!!!:)
The best news ever :)

Yes sorry the 2 coiled cables and the 1 rear cable.View attachment 1469890
I'll get you guys added once I figure out pricing and how many I'll be able to get in.
I always thought the rear winding was the string from the gas mask bag painted black. (source for the the sling). If you look close you can see what looks like paint loss on part of it. It matches in size and striation. Love to hear what other think.

That's originally what I thought too but the bags string that came with my correct strap only made it about half the amount of loops needed. I also looked into the crossbow limb string but that too wasn't long enough.

At that point I found some plastic/vinyl types of cords used for waterfowl hunting and found one that seemed to fit perfectly. It's being shipped to me at the moment so once I get it in I'll post pics of it.

That's originally what I thought too but the bags string that came with my correct strap only made it about half the amount of loops needed. I also looked into the crossbow limb string but that too wasn't long enough.

At that point I found some plastic/vinyl types of cords used for waterfowl hunting and found one that seemed to fit perfectly. It's being shipped to me at the moment so once I get it in I'll post pics of it.
Looking forward to see what you found!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back