Field Marshall

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
bowcaster-web-1-1024x674.jpg
bowcaster-web-2-1024x766.jpg
IMG_8968-768x1024.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg
IMG_2344.jpg

Might be interested in upgrading some of my parts too for my original. But would be price dependant. What diameter tubing are you using?
View attachment 1620471
Drool. Love these real Magnum bowcasters!! I have the aluminum pre-Magnum crossbow (with the pointy tip where the prod attaches) but seems to differ enough to the Magnum that I’ve been afraid to ‘accurize’ it. Also seems like a piece of crossbow history so hesitant to hack it up. But I sooo want a bowcaster. Decisions, decisions.

I have always wondered, just how does Chewbacca use the center Single Point scope on the Bowcaster?

(…since the other two scopes would seem to prevent him from being able to press his eye up to the center scope…)

496F3C6D-3F10-4E72-9803-11B2425E6E11.jpeg

Haha. I'm confused. is this a run? am I having a stroke? It was posted saturday and it's in the project runs... but no one asking about price... what's included...

:unsure:

NeoRutty, the complete bowcaster kit is available for purchase on the Blaster Factory website.

I have always wondered, just how does Chewbacca use the center Single Point scope on the Bowcaster?

(…since the other two scopes would seem to prevent him from being able to press his eye up to the center scope…)

View attachment 1621038
My theory? But this is just me being nerdy.
Each scope is for a different range.
The Singlepoint scope, being a tactical scope (in real life), is for close & tight quarters. You actually can’t see through it. It’s just a little red dot, in a little dark circle when you look at the eyepiece. The way it works is, you put the rifle up to your shoulder & look down the barrel, but keep both eyes open. Keeping both eyes open keeps your peripheral vision intact. Meanwhile, the red dot from the Singlepoint then appears to float in air over what the gun is actually aiming at, because your brain combines the images both your eyes are seeing.
The other two scopes are for further down range. You gotta look through those for magnification purposes.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back