Bowcaster Build - I think I’m ready?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

3DImpact

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Absolutely beautiful - fantastic job! I like the way you've hung it to display as well - I'll do similar with mine.

Thanks again for sharing all the steps along the way. It's provided me the inspiration to finally put mine all together and your WIP posts have been a very wonderful and very helpful addition to the community. Well done all around!

Dan

Cameron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Absolutely beautiful - fantastic job! I like the way you've hung it to display as well - I'll do similar with mine.

Thanks again for sharing all the steps along the way. It's provided me the inspiration to finally put mine all together and your WIP posts have been a very wonderful and very helpful addition to the community. Well done all around!

Dan
Thanks Dan. Very nice of you to say.

damon5973

Absolutely beautiful..slowly making progress on mine and used this thread for guidance so THANK YOU..

so, do you know where to get an accurate strap? :)

Cameron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Absolutely beautiful..slowly making progress on mine and used this thread for guidance so THANK YOU..

so, do you know where to get an accurate strap? :)
Thanks for the kind words. The strap and associated bag come up on the bay on occasion. There is a thread or portion of a thread dedicated to the strap. It’s from a British gas mask bag.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.