Bow down to your long awaited....king.

Garo Predator

Well I started this suit 2007. I dreamt about having one ever since I saw some pictures of them on predatorstuff.com. I promised myself that I would make one and with the help of a couple special people I did. Although The Hunter's Lair is who I should thank alone here are a couple special people who helped me.

Grusderk Introduced me to the lair.

Julie (Ei'luj) Gave me dreads and a bunch of other goodies.

Scott (TMI) He painted a snyder mask for me for free and it was a very badass mask sold it for 3 times it value which got my started on my real suit which is the one you see below.

Mario (Ronin) Sold me the mask and gave me to scrap masks he had for me to sell awesome guy.

Ernie (Big Bad Wolf) good friend through all my problems ( you know) and painted stuff up for me.

Andrew (Kithunter) Inspiration to try to top his Elder suit hehehhehehe and you created the Lair.

Lance (Celtic yautja) created the help garo fourm which helped me out a hell of alot and sent me some stuff I could sell off and buy pieces for the suit.

Zero (sorry bro never got your name or I just can't remember it so srry) offered to send me some armor but thankfully I didn't need it.

Colin (Irricanian) Sending me 4 wolf claymores I sold got some doe for mi costume thank you plenty!

But Last annd oooh certainly not the least.... Dwayne Mullet! (inkmonster) Took my suit painted it but it together and put his blood sweat and tears into it I think I have enough to make a clone of him lol jk. Through all the **** he went through and he was still about to keep his promise thanks Dwayne your a good person and a good friend.

Parts-

Mel AVP Mask sold to me by Ronin

Chest skin and chest armor and backplates and shins (soon to be replaced) butt plate and thigh armor sold to me by Snyder sure it took 7 months to get it but hey what the hell at least I got it.

Gauntlets- Ruffkintoy

Cod Piece- Pete Mander Cod Piece Dwayne hooked me up with who he got from I think Mr. Fett if I am not mistaken.

Bottom Skin- Pete Mander first P1 skin. Casted by Dwayne and painted up.

Cape- Some guy from ebay.

Dreads- Bambooie given to me by the most kind Julie

Feet are snyder also

Bio which is not seen since I could not hold it lol is from Casey

Well Here are a few pics my friend and his family are sending me the rest I went to his house for the weekend. Could not trick or treat in it due to the fact that I was not prepared (nothing to keep me from dieing inside that suit) like a fan or cooling vest or somthing. The parents left for a halloween party and the kids I was left with did a bang up job helping me put the suit on so the bottom was falling off I am thinking of installing supenders inside the pants to keep it from falling down. So I had it on for 10 minutes and I felt like a GOD! Thanks Lair thanks for making my dream come true. Now I have to perfect this costume then I move on to the long planned Tauren costume which I plan on sculpting and...never for another thread lol. Enjoy the teaser pics till I get the rest of them.

Picture001.jpg

Picture003-4.jpg

More to come.

595.jpg

596.jpg

597.jpg

592.jpg

599.jpg

590.jpg

600.jpg

591.jpg

593.jpg

Dad being a goof ball

th_598.jpg

Peronsally I think it looks more badass on me lol

Picture001.jpg

Picture003-4.jpg

595.jpg

596.jpg

597.jpg

592.jpg

599.jpg

590.jpg

600.jpg

591.jpg

593.jpg

th_598.jpg

Finally the new elder turns of his cloaking system! Looking good there Garo, it all came together nicely!
You should get a friend/family member to come out with you somewhere and get some good daylight pictures, show off the colours better (and we wanna see too!)

Finally we get to see pics of your Elder. From what I can make out it's a kick ass suit but need better pics. Congrats on your suit

Ha ..Jules ..you are funny ..all that build up and the haziest pics ever. GET A NEW CAMERA :D From what I can see it looks awesome though ..it really is sized to fit you, that is perfect! you've come a long way Bro ..be proud!

Thanks for the kind words Julian I like to be remembered as someone who keeps his word. It was my pleasure to do it for you and you of all people know what I went through to get it done. I wanted you to be able to enjoy halloween and get you your suit in time to do so. I know what it feels like to not get your suit in time to be able to enjoy the holiday or a con that you were looking foward to. My halloween was a bust this year because once again I didnt get the suit I was wating on. As the other said you need to get some better pics with a camera instead of a camera phone. Enjoy little buddy.

Garo,

You're welcome; I'm glad that I was able to help :D

Looking goooood :rolleyes:

Thanks for putting the pictures up; I'm looking forward to the rest of them.

---
Ei'luj

I think it looks good but you must post some better pictures. I don't have a suit but I can imagine how bloody hot it must get inside and cooling fans sounds like a good idea. No point in dropping dead for your art.
So, lets see some more photos.

Maybe we should all agree to ignore any of Garo's posts until he gets some clear pictures up. It's for the greater good...

(joking! :D )

definatly need better pics . from what i can see it looks reallly good!!! very nice cape!!! IMHO it covers up the suit alittle tooo much, would like to see the suit more. All those good details , but it does fit well and looks really good.

I just now read this thread and your Elder suit looks killer Jules...but you need a better camera...lol! Your welcome for the mask and thats nice of you to give props to everyone as well.As for halloween,I wasen't prepared either for the second year! :) Next year for sure.Great job though once again.You really captured the AVP Elder look for real!

K well I attempted to put the suit on but I guess the velcro got weaker or somethen and would not hold and fell down and just wouldn't work I will not have pictures up anytime soon. The suit is too big and the cotton I had stuffed inside the suit made too much of a mess so I took it out so I wouldn't make a mess in the living room and it wouldn't work. Sorry for people who wanted to see the suit.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back