Bousshh helmet - Altman’s?

masterpoo

ive had this helmet for 20 years. I traded some snow trooper armor for the bousshh from Steve hemedl back in the 90’s. Not sure who was making these back then, but I believe Steve got it from Matt gauthier. My mind isn’t what it used to be. 1 of the reasons I’m selling off my props
I digress
Is this an Altman’s and what would a fair price be?
It has a couple of small cracks (see pics) and the foam inside is falling apart and I’ll remove it before it sells. The mouth has become loose and will need to be reattached
Bousshh

ive had this helmet for 20 years. I traded some snow trooper armor for the bousshh from Steve hemedl back in the 90’s. Not sure who was making these back then, but I believe Steve got it from Matt gauthier. My mind isn’t what it used to be. 1 of the reasons I’m selling off my props
I digress
It has a couple of small cracks (see pics) and the foam inside is falling apart and I’ll remove it before it sells. The mouth has become loose and will need to be reattached
Bousshh
I
Also have an original Marco stormtrooper helmet from the 80’s plus his stormtrooper blaster and leather holster

I live in south Florida if anyone wants to come by and give some ideas on what this stuff is worth
I’ve got a couple different clone kits from one stop clone shop with all the upgrades, I got a Cody kit plus finished helmet. I have bins of trooper parts
Drop me a pm

I digress
Bousshh

Hi, I don’t think it’s an Altmann’s - it looks different from the ones on my site. I recon it’s a fan made.

Note: I recently added a Boushh section to my site which has the Altmann’s in the 'licensed' section - and the rather excellent Clothears Boushh in 'fan-made' section...

Boushh Helmets and Costumes

Cheers

Jez

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back