Bought A Pair Of These Think They Will Be Easy To Customize?

xenomorphhunter1

bought a pair of these! from ebay uk. they where very cheap. do you think they will be easy to customize? going to repaint them and such. already have both gauntlets made just need to paint them as well! but do you think these gloves/hands will be any good?
or has any other member tried it with these?

$(KGrHqJ,!hgE5omdzMe3BOb09lEo,Q~~_1.JPG

Hi guys, thanks! for your comments good to know :D hope I do well with them then! :) i got mine on ebay.uk for £6.08 they come in green or red! :) thanks again guys.

No problem guys! surprised no one stumbled onto them sooner!. Just thought they would be a quicker and cheaper way of making predator hands! thank you all! :)

I've been wearing "Demon Hands" for a couple of years now... the problem I've had with then is I can't seem to get any of my painting techniques to work. They are vinyl not latex. so the texhniques are different. Keep us up to date on what you do with them.

I used the same gloves when I started seeing what could be modified, this is what mine came out like.
hands 6.jpg

I covered the vinyl with latex mixed with white acrylic to give the paint something to stick to, as Master Anubis stated, they are vinyl not latex. I also didn't have an airbrush at the time, so I couldn't do a nice spot pattern.
They were pretty easy to modify, so get to it and have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see it's possible. thank you for the very helpful advice mate! much appreciated! :D also whats the gloves like on the other side? like the palms of the hands? thanks?

thanks very much for all your help! mate!. :D yeah i will be careful with what materials i use. That's why i am happy these gloves come so cheap. Once again thanks very much your a very helpful hunter! :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back