Bought a custom saber from Saberforge

Jennigirl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It is essentially going to be a weathered version of this
20200124_123859.jpg

with the Hero electronics and 37" blade.
It will be called the Executor!

sweet!

Can't wait to see it - are you weathering it yourself? it's a lot of fun knocking around items artistically

Good luck. Saberforge is a huge gamble with wait time and quality.

You can have zero issues or feel like you wasted your money. I've heard many a horry story against Saberforge due poor quality and terrible service. Shameem before he disappeared had to rebuild a Saberforge hilt after the shrink wrap caught the board on fire. I know that's on the extreme end and not likely to happen again but it still happened. Most bad stories explain how the saber started to fail after a few months.

Aw man I miss shameem. So talented and enthusiastic.

Anyway I wish you the best of luck, I have been tempted with doing one of thier build-a-sabers, but I can't quit tcss and thier MHS stuff.
Looking forward to seeing how the weathering goes!

Well the fun part is I bought it in pieces to assemble myself. While the initial look is their own weathering, I may "accidentally" drop a few pieces to further bang it up.

Good luck. Saberforge is a huge gamble with wait time and quality.

You can have zero issues or feel like you wasted your money. I've heard many a horry story against Saberforge due poor quality and terrible service. Shameem before he disappeared had to rebuild a Saberforge hilt after the shrink wrap caught the board on fire. I know that's on the extreme end and not likely to happen again but it still happened. Most bad stories explain how the saber started to fail after a few months.
What ever happened to Shameem He did super work and was very reasonable yep I agree hope things work out on this build

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back