Botman's Predator Custom Figure 2 Rue Huntress Fin

botman

hello people. i started a new thread for her.
body update:

fem17.jpg

fem18.jpg

fem19.jpg

i'll post some wips i think later.

hello people. i started a new thread for her.
body update:

fem17.jpg

fem18.jpg

fem19.jpg

i'll post some wips i think later.

i would hit that jk but seriously i love her. what base figure. making she preds is so hard cause the base figures for chicks are so ****** or expensive

Very cool B-man! Really cool!

thanks Sorrow. i'm trying a different body type for a custom. and this time it's a female.
thanks. :rolleyes:
i would hit that jk but seriously i love her. what base figure. making she preds is so hard cause the base figures for chicks are so ****** or expensive

thanks. the base is guy:

fem15.jpg

i've also seen different female figures and i think some are fine but plenty of modifications. motivation is the key. :)
you now have 2 customs i remembered your custom machiko and now you have tusk taker, let's keep it up and
do a lot of pred figures!

good luck to our works.
thanks again.

thanks. the base is guy:

fem15.jpg

i've also seen different female figures and i think some are fine but plenty of modifications. motivation is the key. :)
you now have 2 customs i remembered your custom machiko and now you have tusk taker, let's keep it up and
do a lot of pred figures!

good luck to our works.
thanks again.

i feel odd knowing she used to be a dude. o i didnt know you saw tusk taker. im currently going to start a new one but it requires a lot of mix and match so im trying to find them all cheap. i love your figures too.

update:

fem20.jpg
fem21.jpg

fem22.jpg

fem24.jpg

i added a little articulation

fem27.jpg

fem30.jpg

bio mask i'm copying from my sig

fem32.jpg
fem34.jpg

fem35.jpg

height comparison shot. the ghost in the shell lady there should be the original female base but her body is too thin and i don't have other female figures.

waiting for another weekend to paint this. thanks for looking.

2 pic update before painting. she doesn't have neckrings here.

fem36.jpg

fem37.jpg

(i'm adding net and necklace for my 1st custom)

thanks.

updates:

fem40.jpg

fem46.jpg

fem39.jpg

fem38.jpg

fem41.jpg

fem42.jpg

i tried different skin patterns...
fem43.jpg

fem44.jpg

but this one's the final
fem45.jpg

fem47.jpg

fem48.jpg

fem49.jpg

fem50.jpg

thanks for looking. armor is gold, the cloth parts will be black and brown.

hi guys...
i just did a little big mistake that resulted to the birth of these things

wip90.jpg

wip91.jpg

i have named them already. they are just bios not a full custom.
i plan to make many and put them on a mini bio wall.

they are interchangeable for neca "predators"

thanks for lookin' :)

Botman... Thank you for your creative sense and contribution of talent to the community, Brother.

I am always excited to see what you come up with. Keep on working with what you have and creating the small pieces of art you bring to us. (y)

Botman... Thank you for your creative sense and contribution of talent to the community, Brother.

I am always excited to see what you come up with. Keep on working with what you have and creating the small pieces of art you bring to us. (y)

thank you very much mr.REYALS. i just want to share my passion for toys just like you :cool: and i want to see different custom preds.
good luck to us. thanks again.

She looks great! I think you couldn't find a better body - not too thin, not too bulky. It's perfect
A reddish armor, rusty color, like HT Shadow Predator, might look and contrast better on her.

thanks Jagger. i don't know ho to do a rusted effect :unsure:
well guys here she is...

bag for the blades
fem51.jpg

pic without accessories
fem52.jpg

and the finished product
fem55.jpg

fem56.jpg

fem57.jpg

fem58.jpg

fem60.jpg

fem62.jpg

fem61.jpg

fem63.jpg

she's carrying the elder's trophy tusk. the hardest and heaviest tusk in their land.
fem64.jpg

fem65.jpg

fem66.jpg

fang blades: fangs from the monsters in their jungle. hunters who have these are known for their amazing skills. she got it at an early age
fem67.jpg

fem68.jpg

fem69.jpg

fem70.jpg

fem72.jpg

cellphone shot:
fem53.jpg

fem54-1.jpg

i will take a shot of her with my first custom (which is now undergoing v2)...
thanks for looking. i'll write her story now....

she-pred story:

xei'lacht - predator name
rue huntress - hunting name

here's to cut it short:
she comes from a tribe of yautjas from the mountains not even technology can reach.
they hunt for food as their way of living and most of the tribe members use dual blades.
one day, they were attacked by bad bloods and ruined everything,
they were loosing because they don't have enough weapons, but suddenly a meteor shower begun destroying everything.
she was the only survivor of the chaos and picked up weapons around the dead preds.
now she's hunting around the world alone...
thanks.

Hey did you just sculpt the head and the bio with clay? is that it? what type of clay do you use? i want to attempt to make mini small bio collection :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back