Botman's Predator Custom Figure 1 Wyrm Hunter Fin

Amazing! You're really getting good bro. Just a suggestion stick to the clay for the dreads. ;)

By the way is that air drying clay you've used or the one that needs baking?

thanks bro! for the whole head i used the sculpey (yellow - baked ones) and for the quills its the miliput (green - air drying)
the quills are so small, a little hard to put it.

i'm planning to make it look like a neca also that's why i used rubber dreads so that when i turn the head, the dreads will follow,
that's why it's not hard.
thanks again

Nice head sculpting!

thanks man! i'll sculpt the body next time.

let' go back to the first
a little update on the weapons:

wip66.jpg
wip67.jpg

wip63.jpg
wip64.jpg

a transforming smart disc. made up from tamiya mini 4wd rollers.
the other is when it's on the thigh and the other is in throwing mode. it became bigger. hehe.

here's my tamiya paints.

wip65.jpg

i already have a flat coat so i'll finish this in a few days. (finally)
thanks

thanks bro!

now here is my toy custom finished...

here is without armor:

wip68.jpg

wip69.jpg

wip70.jpg

wip71.jpg

wip72.jpg

will wear the armor, holding his backpack:

wip73.jpg

ready to hunt, long wristblade:

wip74.jpg

wip75.jpg

aiming at the target with the "heavy caster". this cannon shots once in every 3mins but a shot is equivalent to 12 shots of plasma caster,
seldom uses this because he more likes close combats:

wip76.jpg

he got the sword:

wip77.jpg

ready for close combat, shorter wristblade and his shuriken in throwing mode:
wip79.jpg

wip78.jpg

wip80.jpg

holding a skull:

wip81.jpg

kills an alien:

wip82.jpg

heavy caster with light:

wip83.jpg

a full shot with falconer ( i posted this pic a month ago but in red light) :

wip84.jpg

thanks for looking. i hope you like it :)

Yeah thats about the size of it!!!!Very cool paint up , i love the colors you have chosen.What ever you do never stop doing these, i think you have the talent to do some mind blowing customs like this one.Something i have been noticing is the customs that have taken this long have been priceless, i have been working on my project for a year now give or take and it just now starting to show.I know botmon if your anything like me you cant wait to be done with it , but theres a little voice saying "KEEP IT UP"!!!And the voice is right, because all this time you have spent is like going to art school for free.

Anyway priceless and one of a kind

Yeah thats about the size of it!!!!Very cool paint up , i love the colors you have chosen.What ever you do never stop doing these, i think you have the talent to do some mind blowing customs like this one.Something i have been noticing is the customs that have taken this long have been priceless, i have been working on my project for a year now give or take and it just now starting to show.I know botmon if your anything like me you cant wait to be done with it , but theres a little voice saying "KEEP IT UP"!!!And the voice is right, because all this time you have spent is like going to art school for free.

Anyway priceless and one of a kind :)

thanks bro, we have something in common. expressing a little handcraft on our toys.
so let's just "KEEP IT UP!" and do more...
your project is very huge it will really eat your time but it is a perfected treasure. only one in the world

thanks again.

some people say it looks like it's kenner inspired. but when i am making this i don't know that there are kenner preds. it's just anything goes
thanks

I love that cloaking predator good job.The kenner stuff doent really have the same look, i dont think.There was so many types of predator's they made which i can see its hard not to have some feature they made but I really think its original.

i can't believe i haven't seen this before now man! that's really quite an awesome job you've done re-sculpting his entire set of armor and everything. the skin pattern is really cool too, i like the big spots, very nice (y)

I love that cloaking predator good job.The kenner stuff doent really have the same look, i dont think.There was so many types of predator's they made which i can see its hard not to have some feature they made but I really think its original.

i really like my avatar to be unique :rolleyes: . thanks. my work is like a kenner but its a neca

Dig how you put a light in that caster. The paint app is waaay cool too. (y)

the entire caster has a light inside i just modified it.
wip29.jpg

it also took some time thinking about the skin color. thanks

i can't believe i haven't seen this before now man! that's really quite an awesome job you've done re-sculpting his entire set of armor and everything. the skin pattern is really cool too, i like the big spots, very nice

thanks dude, i hope i can do customs in larger scales.

hey guys this is my 2nd custom (still don't have runners for my gauntlet)
she is a she-pred. base is DC blackhand.
modified the body.
it isn't the best sculpt but this is how i work :unsure:
she is shorter than NECAs

fem15.jpg
fem4.jpg

fem14.jpg
fem3.jpg

fem13.jpg
fem12.jpg

fem11.jpg
fem10.jpg

fem7.jpg
fem6.jpg

fem5.jpg

fem9.jpg
fem8.jpg

fem.jpg

next is cleannig and armor. the weapon will be dual blades.
thanks for looking.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back