Botman's Predator Custom Figure 1 Wyrm Hunter Fin

update:

legs:

wip20.jpg

wip21.jpg

parts to be modified next: feet, thigh, waist, arms, hands, back pack, cannon and repaint. these will take a few weeks more.
the next pics you'll see will be in complete primed color. thanks for looking o_O

update:

legs:

wip20.jpg

wip21.jpg

parts to be modified next: feet, thigh, waist, arms, hands, back pack, cannon and repaint. these will take a few weeks more.
the next pics you'll see will be in complete primed color. thanks for looking

i love the legs touchup looks rather mercenary like

thanks Bo'Skarr and cityhunter96
after this i think i will do a female pred because i feel more challenged to do a sexy one, but that will also take time.
right now i'm thinking of this pred's name and story behind his sword.

My Predator story:
rasir - name of the predator
eisenreaper predator - hunting name

it was the time of knights and dragons when this predator landed in the western countries of planet earth.
dragons that destroy crops and harvests of peasants in the mountains. people needed strong and skillful knights to slay the monsters.
they train whole day to be the strongest.
group of knights consisting of 8 with complete armors travel the mountain to find the dragon's lair, then they found a giant fire breathing red dragon. about 10 feet tall and 10 meters long. they fought with all their strength but the knights failed. they don't know that they are being watched by the predator. the predator thinks that this monster will be his ultimate trophy. all the knights suffered and another noble knight came carrying the "sword of eisenreaper", a large sword only a worthy knight could carry but the noble knight also failed. it was then that the predator showed himself to the dragon.
*they battled each other and the predator took the large sword slaying the red dragon.
the mountains became the predator's territory and hunts no matter who or what is in it's way.
people called him the "crimson shadow of terror".

thanks.

oh sorry for the detail mistake. it's 10 feet tall without it's neck extended, so when extended upward it's 18 feet tall. hehe hehe

i like it. i didn't expect it to be medieval. how does this sword all of a sudden kill a fire breathing dragon without magical properties

thanks Anytime3

@ cityhunter96 - i don't want to describe the gory scenarios and blood spilling action anymore just wanted it to be short.
but now that i've said it, it now depends on the reader to visualize the dragon slaying / roaring action.

If I can ask ,what are you using to make the armor and add ons?Is it epoxy?Its very cool work,got to say its alittle bit of a break through i figure mods.I like the look it reminds me of space predator.Very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I can ask ,what are you using to make the armor and add ons?Is it epoxy?Its very cool work,got to say its alittle bit of a break through i figure mods.I like the look it reminds me of space predator.Very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks zuckuss77 i also like your collection and the throne dude
i use milliput, its like a clay epoxy that when mixed for about 15mins, slowly becomes hard. it is used in any household activity. check it out on the net: http://www.milliput.com/home.htm
you can sculpt it before it gets hard.
in other parts i use sculpey.
sculpey is much easier because i don't bake it. i use candle and heat the sculpey a centimeter away from the side of the flame, not above.
then it's all good :)

updates. again: weapon

wip28.jpg
wip29.jpg

i used a little gundam mechanism for the plaster cannon. and it has light.

wip30.jpg
wip31.jpg

he sometimes use this for shooting down flying targets.

wip32.jpg

i think he's in 70%?...

and the paint:

wip33.jpg
wip34.jpg

thigh part tested. and the skin plan. i will do skin tones and shades.
the next updates will be the finished pics! i wish i have all the time in the world. super excited to finish this!
thanks for looking.

Super cool update.I love your progress pictures!!!Theres a cool tread flowing here with these figures.I never thought people would be doing things like this and look this bad ass.Keep it rockin!!!

thanks for the kind words and support zuckuss77!

right now i'm hand painting it. and i'm afraid that it will turn out sh!t looking because i'm not good in painting figures like other guys here.

so i'd say good luck to myself! may the force be with me!

Can't wait to see the finished product!! I like the backstory you posted too...good stuff...I would totally support a mideival predator movie!!! :)

thanks Bizzitty! i myself coudn't wait for this. the wait is getting longer because i've been busy this few weeks.
i just wan't to do a little update.
the skin paint.

wip35.jpg
wip36.jpg
wip37.jpg

wip38.jpg
wip39.jpg

it's not the best paint but that's the best i can do :D . thanks y'all

I like the reddish tones, and the spots look great. I would suggest to bring the red/spots more onto the chest as well since it looks a little bare. Looking good tho :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back