Botman's Paint Predators And Sketches

botman

hey guys! just wanna share the predators i painted 6 years ago.
just wanna share it now...
i forgot their names hehe

thanks

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

i like 1 & 4. And their bright colors reminds me of certain characters from Mortal Kombat lol

wow you're right dude, preds have dark colors but some of these have colorful tones. didn't thought of that while i was making these.
i was thinking of preds that are different from each other. like preds in different continents.
maybe next time i will create gloomy ones.

WOW!!!!! that awsome man. if they make more predator films thay should really use your pics to get an idea of what the people wanna see. ;) if you got any mor pics im sure we all would like to see em.

just drawing my custom pred because i can't continue my wip... ( i don't have silver paint yet )
draft pose:

untitledreaper1.jpg

final pose:

untitledreaperup.jpg

thanks

the above paint is in progress...
but i did a sketch of a high-tech looking bio mask.
it's a gundam-inspired mask but my friend said it's like optimus.
i just wanted to do a futuristic looking mask that almost reaches the celtic mask

wip47.jpg

thanks!

Awesome works bro! Specially 3 & 4, love the designs.:)

thanks pare!... i didn't have the chance of shaking your hands at the toycon, sayang talaga... if only i knew it was you. but there's always a next time.
i noticed that most comments here liked no.4. i think that will be the designed for my next custom project, but this time it's a female.

this is a super bump. just updating my recent drawings. this place is overflowing with ideas. i would like to add my contribution.
you don't have ctrl + z when using a pencil here they are:

dominator:
bio2.jpg

sinister bio: (i didn't finish this)
bio3.jpg

sealed bio: (he is blind)
bio4.jpg

dragoon bio:
bio5.jpg

wasp bio:
bio6.jpg

bumper bio: (i wonder why?)
bio7.jpg

royal tusk: (or rhino)
bio1.jpg

thanks for looking. see 'ya around.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back