Boss - Kelsey Grammer

0neiros

Master Member
OK, no spoilers yet, as it hasn't aired BUT episode 1 is up on XFinity on Demand, and a couple other internet venues. PHENOMENAL, Like The West Wing meets Boardwalk Empire. This guy would have chunks of Frasier Crane in his stool.

dairack

OK, no spoilers yet, as it hasn't aired BUT episode 1 is up on XFinity on Demand, and a couple other internet venues. PHENOMENAL, Like The West Wing meets Boardwalk Empire.

I'm on the same page as you 0neiros. the west wing meets boardwalk empire - I've never heard that comparison before but it's spot on!

BOSS has already been renewed for a 2nd season as well. I expect great things to come from this series. I'll be tuning into Starz this Friday to catch the new episode (10/9pm ET/PT)

Grammer's performance is stellar IMO. worthy of an Emmy-nomination at the very least.

I'm helping STARZ spread the word about this new series so if you have any questions let me know

---
Derek

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.