Bo'skarrs Custom Cannon Contest Entry

BoSkarr

Okay, so I am going to build a 3 barreled plasma caster for the contest. I do not expect to win, but I will try my best. It will have 2 round barrels on top of 1 rectangular barrel. I don't know what it means by "medium". I have built a custom Wolf Predator costume and had a lot of fun. I am going to improve it, because the chest plate strap that connected to the med-pac broke. I do not expect to win, but I do expect to have a lot of fun trying. Good luck to all the other contestants.

sounds Cool! [background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]"medium" is what you going to build it out of, Good luck! [/background]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I am going to build it basically out of garbage. I think it gives it a unique look, while helping to save the environment. It is a pair of toilet paper rolls on top of one of those glow stick containers. It has a strip of plastic from a soda bottle around it. I might not be able to work on it today all that much. I have to go to school soon, and I have a dodge ball competition.

I took a look at some of the other entries. I think that I would have the best luck winning if there was a section for good sportsmanship.

Having just checked there are 11,322 members on the Lair. You are one of eight that has actually entered. Give it your best shot, yes there is a competition element to it but we are about to see 8 new cannon designs that we probably wouldn't have seen for quite some time with out it. I'm looking forward to each and every design.

I plan on working on the cannon later. I saw Masteranubis's cannon sketch, and it gave me an idea. I plan on adding an extendable blade onto the handle. Say if the Predator is using it as a pistol, runs out of ammo and he/she can pistol whip something.

I used an app called spray painter on my kindle fire to draw it, but unfortunately I can not upload that kind of file here.

I am about to add some more to the plasma canister and attach it to the barrels and start working on the handle.

Here they are! Pictures at last!
100_1986.JPG

100_1987.JPG

100_1990.JPG

100_1992.JPG

100_1995.JPG

100_1996.JPG

100_1999.JPG

100_2000.JPG

100_2003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back