BOSHUDA !

Spiker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just finished Bobasbounty's Crime Lord Kit .
The sculpt is absolutly amazing. The best Jabba-Sculpt i have seen yet . And its to scale with the Hasbro figures . One picture with Hasbros latest Jabba for comparison.
Great kit . Thanks again Bobasbounty .
Enjoy:
jabba16ds.jpg

jabba24qy.jpg

jabba32wo.jpg

jabba44or.jpg

jabba51dd.jpg

Originally posted by Sidewinder@Feb 16 2006, 10:35 PM
Top notch.

The Hasbro one looks like Jabba's missus.

SAS
[snapback]1186360[/snapback]​

Thank you :)
I'd say: To the Rancor Hasbro Jabba :D

Wow. That's a great paint job you've done with ol' green and slimy. :thumbsup

I agree with Sidewinder, the Hasbro version looks more like Jabba's woman than a notorious crime lord when held up to scrutiny.

Bruce

Yep, that is one awesome paint job on an excellent sculpt. Again, I would love to have one of these but just can't afford it. I hope when I can afford it, it'll still be available.

Isn't it amazing the talent that Hasbro hires compares to what they could? I guess they and we get what they pay for.

You forgot the cut in Jabba's tail, he has a bloody scar there. But great paintjob .. and nice sculpt, but I'm not so keen on the winking eye

Originally posted by Kris@Feb 17 2006, 12:31 AM
You forgot the cut in Jabba's tail, he has a bloody scar there. But great paintjob .. and nice sculpt, but I'm not so keen on the winking eye
[snapback]1186462[/snapback]​
It has the scar, i did not forget it :) You just may not see it on the photo right.
And the winking eye is correct too :)

Thanks for posting a link to my thread in the Junkyard. There are still plenty left, and possibly accessories in the near future.

I made the sculpt with the "winking" eye because it was characteristic of him in ROTJ. He looked as though he was half asleep most of the time.

Andrew

Originally posted by BobasBounty@Feb 17 2006, 07:56 PM
There are still plenty left, and possibly accessories in the near future.
[snapback]1187098[/snapback]​

Accessories ?.? Wow ... I am in :D

Originally posted by BobasBounty@Feb 17 2006, 09:56 PM
I made the sculpt with the "winking" eye because it was characteristic of him in ROTJ. He looked as though he was half asleep most of the time.
[snapback]1187098[/snapback]​
I really like this kit. I think I even commented on it over on thedentedhelmet.com iirc. Hope that was you. It's really an impressive sculpt and even though Jabba seems easy it is not everyone who really captures the "feel" of the vile gangster.

I would definitely have been interested in buying one, if it had been 1:6 scale... but I guess I "have" bored you with that before, so I won't do that again.

Good job on sculpting it. It really looks like a great kit to work with. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back