Borg Alcove

Impressive. One of my fantasys is to have a borg costume made and actually it gives me a idea. Maybe one of these times I come down to TX for a con, I can get a look at this thing.

These two alcoves are sold but I make displays like these now and plan to build another alcove soon . Thanks for the kind words.

YouTube - ‪k-3po STAR WARS PROP C-3po life size Droid 1:1 c3po‬‏ K-3po
how I built it http://bc3pobuilders.runboard.com/t371

YouTube - ‪B-9 build Lost in Space Robot 1:1 lifesize Prop‬‏ Lost in Space B-9 Robot

YouTube - ‪B-9 build Lost in Space Robot 1:1 lifesize Prop‬‏ Death Star Droid Build (Current Build 5/11)

YouTube - ‪Predator blade prop repica gauntlet 1:1 Aluminum !‬‏ predator aluminum blade prop Current Build 5/11

Next Builds Are :
Full size ABC warrior
NS-4 I robot
Robocop Full upper bust Battle Dammge Exposed head
Full Predator Statue
Black opps Cylon
Fulll size Ed -209 severd 20mm Arm

These are not kits. They are made of junk, old model parts ,vacume cleaner parts , car parts and mostly computer cabs and internals.
This is a back drop by it- self.

Yes that was the idea behind it. Recycled( out of date) computers and old models and toys. There is a cylon base star model, a batman rocket glove. pool parts , aluminum beer bottles. It was fun.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back