Book "The making of Predators" ????

Predastore

I am surprise it seems that there is no book on the making of Predators ? :D

If there is something, can you tell me where to found it, thanks in advance.

Same here. If you can't wait just take all the pictures you find and print them out :D
So far I think the artwork lacks the power that the ADI book has. I've seen better drawings done by members here and DA.
But I'm hoping they put more photos of the props and sculpts from the movie in there. Thats what I'm really interested in.

And with all the record keeping & behind the scenes stuff that most Movie makers do now, I can't imagine them NOT doing a book, even down the line sometime.

Hopefully the DVD or BLU-RAY will have plenty of goodies for us.

"the making of Predators"
" how do we kill it"
"what have you been eating to still be THAT big "

etc etc etc

"the making of Predators"
" how do we kill it"
"what have you been eating to still be THAT big "

Their new diet:

The South Beach Diet-Predator Style (It's mainly just a lot more meat than your traditional high-protein diet...)

They also plan on introducing a Predator line of supplements (Most of them legal...)

When Transformers 2 was out there was an Art of Transformers movies book announced but it never happened, I think they are waiting for the third film so they have a decent amount of top art to include in one volume. Hopefully Predators will get a book, except for all the web images, none of the magazines articles pictured much of the Preds except for the same shots of the P1.
I'd really love a book covering P1, P2 and Predators. Many of the best behind the scenes and prop pics have been online anyway but the DVDs only include a handful of the 35mm slides images and Stan Winston Studio etc must have more than was printed in the Winston Effect book. I would definately pay for a book even if it had all of the images I've already seen.

When Transformers 2 was out there was an Art of Transformers movies book announced but it never happened, I think they are waiting for the third film so they have a decent amount of top art to include in one volume. Hopefully Predators will get a book, except for all the web images, none of the magazines articles pictured much of the Preds except for the same shots of the P1.
I'd really love a book covering P1, P2 and Predators. Many of the best behind the scenes and prop pics have been online anyway but the DVDs only include a handful of the 35mm slides images and Stan Winston Studio etc must have more than was printed in the Winston Effect book. I would definately pay for a book even if it had all of the images I've already seen.

Just a quick Off-Topic post to ya, Predian. If you're looking for shots, check the Reference Material pages & the stickied topics to see some awesome shots that Jason has posted. I know we'd all like to see a book, it's just a shame it hardly happens, especially with a Movie franchise this popular.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back