Book of Boba Fett - Knee Armor Color?

DarthVader1

I know that the knees is the same yellow color as the ones from the OT, except for the grey color around the chips and tiny dents, in which the OT Boba was a light yellow color. But there is this area just behind the dart launchers that I can't tell what color it is exactly... is it flat black, grey, or green as the jetpack and armor?

What do you think?

How-To-Boba_Book-Of-Boba-Fett_Chapter-1_074.jpg

i would say it matches the chip colors on the rest of the knee.. it looks to be the same reflectivity and shade to me.. i am assuming that's grey of some kind.
it also looks like there is a rim of darker color around the top of the knee.. i could go with either black or a very dark green there..

i would say it matches the chip colors on the rest of the knee.. it looks to be the same reflectivity and shade to me.. i am assuming that's grey of some kind.
it also looks like there is a rim of darker color around the top of the knee.. i could go with either black or a very dark green there..
The rim on the top it is known to be flat or satin black. The grey is indeed in the inner paint scratches/scuffs/dents, but the back of the darts seems to be of a slightly darker color. Someone on the TDH said it was some kind of dark grey (I can't remember the color, though).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back