BoneHunter Battle f-kin damage Bio

Uratz

Sr Member
Battle Scratches added with Dremel tool. This is silver with black brown stains over it. I think it looks meaner and nastier than the regular "Bone" versions. My wife even like this version. :)
PM me for sale info. Thanks

DSC01159.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

I think it looks great!! :) I think this Bio could have a lot of different looks and paint ups with the raised areas and overall look. I might paint mine 2 or 3 times before I decide what to stay with for awhile!

That thing is sick! It looks like the head of one of the biomechanical suits the aliens wore in the movie Independence Day.

Muchas gracias fer teh words of Niceness :)

This is BoneHunter - A honored ancients aka a "super bad ass" among all warriors in Yautja history and his helmet is bound to show some character after some serious brawls and hunts thru the ages.

:) :D :D

HOLY ******* ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt think the Bonehunter could GET badder...Uratz thanx for proving me wrong

*bows to your greatness*

I always dig battle damaged and worn out items, that is really cool a nice contrast against the clean gold. If you really want to take the battle damaged look to the extreme how about a Grim Reminder (Army of Two's Rios) styled damaged look on the Bonehunter, since you did do a cool looking Rios mask how about combining the two and seeing what comes out?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back