Bone-Hunter Gen.2 Bio. Primal Elder Helmet Mounted On Mask!

Uratz

Sr Member
Bone Hunter Primal Elder Bio Helmet:

The Primal Elder Bone-Hunter collects trophies from its prey. The horns are from an exotic alien beast that resembles a bull and dragon together. The spine and Carnojaw is from the animal beast he hunted down himself.

BoneHunter the Trinity. Primal Elder in the center, Left is Bonehunter right is Nexus Hybrid Bone-Hunter Helmet for a human soldier.
bh_trinity_by_michaelloh-d4rcz58.jpg

bonehunter_primal_elder_bio_helmet_01_by_michaelloh-d4rcz4c.jpg

That is my breath showing the laser beams in my freezing cold studio... I suffer for my Art, everyday.
bonehunter_primal_real_trilasers_by_michaelloh-d4rcz44.jpg
bonehunter_primal_elder_ridge_details_by_michaelloh-d4rcz64.jpg

bonehunter_primal_elder_00_by_michaelloh-d4rcz6z.jpg

bonehunter_primal_elder_horns_by_michaelloh-d4rcz5m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
commented on FB and i will on here too!
can't wait to see BH version2. A lot of other people are going to be very happy as well Mike.

commented on FB and i will on here too!
can't wait to see BH version2. A lot of other people are going to be very happy as well Mike.

Yeah its gonna be a while though. Gonna do a little bit of everything everyday I've started instead of doing one project at a time.
I'm trying a new strategy where I sculpt 10 things at the same time, then mold them when its all done. I got waaay to much stuff to do one by one.

Hi Mike,
that's a very interesting projekt!

Predators:
Noland --> black guy (went crazy on Predator planet); bio is a combination of samurai helmet and P1

My idea when I saw your concept art:
Jewish concentration camp prisoner (survived hell on earth and gets a visit from the alien trophy-collectors)
His armor is an amalgamation of Hellboy's Kroenen, Jin Roh and Predator high-tech stuff ...

Should your Noland-Bonehunter helmet be wearable for a human or just a display-piece?
The bonehunters-eyes looks like they were in the lower nose-position. But that may be an angle-thing ...

Great work so far

bonehunter_helmet_by_michaelloh_d3ivqzi.jpg

Hi Mike,
that's a very interesting projekt!

Predators:
Noland --> black guy (went crazy on Predator planet); bio is a combination of samurai helmet and P1

My idea when I saw your concept art:
Jewish concentration camp prisoner (survived hell on earth and gets a visit from the alien trophy-collectors)
His armor is an amalgamation of Hellboy's Kroenen, Jin Roh and Predator high-tech stuff ...

Should your Noland-Bonehunter helmet be wearable for a human or just a display-piece?
The bonehunters-eyes looks like they were in the lower nose-position. But that may be an angle-thing ...

Great work so far

The helmet will be a wearable piece since that guy will wear it to a con in his own full costume. I'm helping him out
with the helmet.

Your story is a cool idea. But I'm thinking a Noland soldier type guy pretty much found a German helmet from an abducted German soldier who died
in the Predators hunt and thus left a piece of history and equipment for any survivalist out there.

I will fix the angle thing when I mount the sculpt but there will be padding so it can be easily adjusted to match eye level.

the helmet in the first pic is called a sallet.
do a google image search. you'll get some cool ones.
just to add :the whole set up it's called a salet and bevor.
I have to agree ,would love to se one of you guys do something with it.
congrats on a nohter great concept Mike.

New Version 2 of the world famous Bone Hunter.... So here's a new Version for the coming Apocalypse in 2012~!
Bone-Hunter represents Death for the Cetanu storyline you can read here: Prophecy of Cetanu

Many things to still fix like symmetry, forms, etc. this first sculpt was just playing around with new forms
and that usual "death-incarnate-mothafakka-angry-****-hit-fan-nuclear-explosion" look

bone_hunter_v2_helmet_wip1_by_michaelloh-d3j4ytd.jpg

looking more pissed already.... im not sure what you had planned, but, i think you could come up with something a bit more stylized for the laser shroud. nothing too crazy. just something a little more that the bump.

cheers Mike, my .02. take it for what it's worth.

looking more pissed already.... im not sure what you had planned, but, i think you could come up with something a bit more stylized for the laser shroud. nothing too crazy. just something a little more that the bump.

cheers Mike, my .02. take it for what it's worth.

LOL. I'm gonna make mosquito bumps for the shroud hows that sound? LOL Dude It just started and haven't really jump into it yet. got plenty of ideas
but yeah thanks for the tip. I may make it more bone like flat vertebrate plates

I swear the Germans seriously have Good Tastes in Armor design! Seriously anything will look good with a M45 helmet. Pictured here is a replica cast I made deliberately to have battle damage on it already. By deliberately making bad molds the imperfections all came out like dents and what not. Which is the look I am going for. This helmet will actually be used for Bonehunter Noland Predator Helmet

The Demon Jason mask was used for this messing around. This mask is intended to be worn over this Demon Jason Hood

german_helmet_make_u_look_good_by_michaelloh-d3jqm4g.jpg

I will add more rust like features over this now that the paint chipping effect has been made (via resin poured into the mold a second time with the helmet pressed into the mold).

the_good_is_the_bad_m45_helmet_by_michaelloh-d3jqmec.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back