Bone-Hunter Costume Build

From what i've seen that suit is gonna be absolutely incredible man the ideas you have plus how everything is looking is ridiculous big ups to you on that thing its gonna be one of the best suits ever

From what i've seen that suit is gonna be absolutely incredible man the ideas you have plus how everything is looking is ridiculous big ups to you on that thing its gonna be one of the best suits ever

Thanks dude. I just need to lock myself away with materials and supplies in a big room and work away, then I can finish this dmn suit

i built a budget predator costume built with stuff i picked up of buildin sites when at workin, cheap 2nd hand costume parts and other odds and sodds i bought and it turned out pretty good, even found a bloke who moulded bio masks 4 bike fronts who sold me 2 for £10!!(coz they were old mask he had for years) which i sold 1 for £20!! but next year i am hoping to start my own original predator. i was thinkin of a gothic style pred demon like, if u could help me out in any way idea wise would be great, i was thikin dark sharp armour, black and purple colours even the preds skin colour has purple in it, i no ur busy but if u can let us no what u think thx m8!

i built a budget predator costume built with stuff i picked up of buildin sites when at workin, cheap 2nd hand costume parts and other odds and sodds i bought and it turned out pretty good, even found a bloke who moulded bio masks 4 bike fronts who sold me 2 for £10!!(coz they were old mask he had for years) which i sold 1 for £20!! but next year i am hoping to start my own original predator. i was thinkin of a gothic style pred demon like, if u could help me out in any way idea wise would be great, i was thikin dark sharp armour, black and purple colours even the preds skin colour has purple in it, i no ur busy but if u can let us no what u think thx m8!

Hey you should sketch it out anyway u can. Its a worthy idea and more unique than Mr Bone Hunter here actually
Even if it looks like abstract art as long as u capture the feeling of it I'm sure an idea will be more concrete as your drawing skills progressed.

Lol the book that had all the Predator pics in it? I was just curious I might be willing to find and buy. Amazon huh? I will have to look into that one.

So far I only own 3 books that have the Predator pics:

The Winston Effect: The Art & History of Stan Winston Studio (Hardcover)

Aliens vs. Predator Requiem Inside the Monster Shop (Hardcover)

AVP: Alien vs. Predator: The Creature Effects of ADI (Paperback)

All very good books for any Predator Fan on this Lair

Best
Mike

tell u what m8 u should be asked sorry begged to help out ( and get paid A LOT) on the costumes 4 the new movie!!!

They already shot more than 22 days somewhere in the mexican jungle or whutnot. I'm sure they are done with all the Pred- production for the suits.
Although I be psyched if someone leaked the production art or photos online for the new Predator suits...

Strange you'd think us Lair members would be on to this already?

Hey you should sketch it out anyway u can. Its a worthy idea and more unique than Mr Bone Hunter here actually
Even if it looks like abstract art as long as u capture the feeling of it I'm sure an idea will be more concrete as your drawing skills progressed.
hey thx m8 4 ur help oh another quiky what is the average price for a proper latex mask (movable mouth and non movable) thx m8

Bone Hunter Skin paint WIP 1

Well Not much to look at but its a start. I figure I keep the momentum going and get some paint on this fella.
Now all u see is the ****** under painting of veins and splatter dots which I will cover over tomorrow.
Also added some latex scar to the head mask and body. Gonna build up the scarring with layers of latex before painting more on it.

Long way to go.

Gonna go for a Joe Dunaway Bad Blood paint scheme. I learn by copying the best. haha

Bone_Hunter_Skin_paint_WIP_1_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back