Bone-Hunter 2.0 - Cetanu Bio - Predator Skull Bio

Uratz

Sr Member
The_Three_Bios_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

I have had some Bio Ideas I had in mine for the past year and 1 last idea came to mind
after seeing some leaked Predators photos and the Predator skull accs. included with the Machiko figure.

With dwindling resources I will need to be selective in making my choice. I personally want all 3 Bio's to made and own them like
I buy any major toy thats a must have.

The_Three_Bios_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

i voted for Cetanu. since i have the four hunters, i'd love to see Cetanu. a full size pred skull would probably get you more sales though, Mike. everybody loves the one that's out there except for it's small size.

edit: i just saw it was a skull bio, not a skull. my bad

Predator Skull Bio is in the lead. This is just an idea without the sketches.
maybe I should post up the concept images to help

Predator Skull Bio is in the lead. This is just an idea without the sketches.
maybe I should post up the concept images to help

Perhaps an overly stylized skull (much like the Chrysler building's eagles or 1930's Metropolis' Maria) would be nice, with some more primitive designs therein.
As it can't be a real predators' skull since it'd be smaller than the face it goes onto.

Perhaps an overly stylized skull (much like the Chrysler building's eagles or 1930's Metropolis' Maria) would be nice, with some more primitive designs therein.
As it can't be a real predators' skull since it'd be smaller than the face it goes onto.

Yeah That's definitely one approach it could look like it was carved out of a rock to look like a Predator skull.
The aesthetic I'm thinking of like those skull temples in Mortal Kombat/Indiana Jones, Mayan temples etc.
But The idea of a more realistic skull approach still feels stronger to me.

Here's my concern Mike, it wouldnt be the first time we've seen a "face" design on the front of a bio. In theory they sound cool..and even a few of the ones made (ie alienated..etc) look cool ...but they arent exactly the most popular out there. I think when it comes down to it, we still like to see something cover up that ugly mug of a predator face...then when the bio is lifted, it makes the reveal so much sweeter. I voted bonehunter, because it was such a cool concept the first time around...simple like the P1 but with your signiture all over it. Since you've talked about doing a version 2, I've been looking forward to it. Either way, when resources become available, I hope you do tackle all 3...everything you put out is amazing

Looks like I'll have to put it all down on paper. Then we'll see how each idea can evolve to a 3D reality

Keep on Voting People!

i tried to imagine what you describe and by description im diggin the centau because your evolving the 4 Hunters of the Apocalypse Bio to a new level and since they are already on a prestine level i would love to see the evolution further
and im really liking the predator skull idea i think that would make a killer piece pulling away from apocalypse hunter in a fresh new wicked way but i think it has to be done just right i agree with ptgreek its makes a better impression when you reveal the face its a better shock factor when its not complemented by the bio either way man i know what ever you put out all of us are still gonna drool all over them

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back