Bone Grill Predator Mask From Sideshow

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Sideshow is proud to partner with Amalgamated Dynamics Inc (ADI) to bring you the AVP: Alien VS Predator Prop Replica line. The Bone Grill Predator Mask draws from the studio's extensive vault of concept designs, created to outfit the fearsome group of Predators during their rite of passage hunt. Presented in 1:1 scale, the Bone Grill Predator Mask Prop Replica measures over 16 inches tall and features LED targeting lights, an incredible addition to any Predator collection.

If you are planning to pick this up, please click through the link below so that the Lair gets credit for it!

http://affiliates.si...bid=55518&cid=2

Sideshow-AVP-Predator-Bone-Grill-Bio-01.jpg

Sideshow-AVP-Predator-Bone-Grill-Bio-02.jpg

Sideshow-AVP-Predator-Bone-Grill-Bio-03.jpg

Sideshow-AVP-Predator-Bone-Grill-Bio-04.jpg

Sideshow-AVP-Predator-Bone-Grill-Bio-05.jpg

Sideshow-AVP-Predator-Bone-Grill-Bio-06.jpg

Last edited:
dude there's plenty of other ways to help the lair without having to buy that thing.
Not so much as that it is also because I keep missing out on buying bios from SS from the AVP series and I don't trust eBay when it comes to the props area on there.

Don't do that. If you don't like it, definitely don't buy it just to support the site. There are plenty of other ways.
I'm actually crossed about it because I love the evil look to it as far as the bones on the snout of the bio, but like everyone else it is the multiple tri-laser shrouds which only one actually has a purpose and the drill bits which has been brought up before seesm kind of lazy. The other thing that is making me think about it more is the fact I have no SS bios from AVP to begin with I want to get the other ones SS has no more unfortunately.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back