Bond 007 Stamper shot glasses - where can I find these??


Sr Member
I don't remember the exact craig bond movie...but where can I find those long 2cl stamper shot glasses? Those who are thick glass up to the middle and the upper half is for the drink? Anyone may can help, please..
I cannot even find a screencap.....

They look closely like these from Islande:

but, as I've said above, The solid glass foot is going up to the middle of the glasses.