Bohemian Rhapsody (Post-release)

What did you think of Bohemian Rhapsody?

• Total voters
Just watched and thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Rami was fantastic. Made me feel I was watching Freddie himself and his emotions like he was opening up to viewers how Freddie felt. In that way letting us share in his thoughts and feelings. If what we are seeing is all true of course.
Huge fan of Freddie and Queen and all the fun, joy and inclusion majority of their iconic music gave us who loved them. Queen was the Master of the Sky High Rocking Soundtracks for many a cool movie back in the days!

This movie literally rocked from beginning to end. It was the most fun I has in a movie theater all last year. I think it deserves every award it's nominated for.

....It's pretty amazing that my daughter who is 11 was singing along to all the tunes

...after the movie she asked me what my top 3 bands are,....I said The Beatles, U2 & Queen.....she said 'what's YouToo?'

J

Couldn't do it. Made it halfway through, but the comedy horse teeth were too much. I found I was only watching the teeth and not really taking anything else in. It's like watching my father in law's falsies while he eats toffee, I kept expecting them to pop out.

Well avoid watching any real interviews with Freddie then. It's pretty accurate to how he was. He was self-conscious about them and usually trying to hide them. It is said that he wanted to get them fixed, but was concerned that it would change his voice. A valid concern at that.

Apparently for the movie they started out with 1/1 size Freddie teeth, but Rami said they had to size them down because it was just too hard to deal with. For Freddie, the struggle was real.

Well avoid watching any real interviews with Freddie then. It's pretty accurate to how he was. He was self-conscious about them and usually trying to hide them. It is said that he wanted to get them fixed, but was concerned that it would change his voice. A valid concern at that.

Apparently for the movie they started out with 1/1 size Freddie teeth, but Rami said they had to size them down because it was just too hard to deal with. For Freddie, the struggle was real.
I know what Freddie was like. It's probably just the difference between a real person and knowing that someone is wearing falsies. Like a bad effect it just took me out of it. Ultimately I wasn't buying Malik as Mercury.
Just didnt work for me, shame, because I was looking forward to it.
The guy playing May, was perfect though, he really had some mannerisms down.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back