Body suit pattern needed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GrayFoxFlavio

Hy guys, i really need your help...someone have a body suit base for a costume? i wanna make a costume and print by my self, can you help me please????? thanks :confused

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GrayFoxFlavio

I see that thread two day ago...but i can't buy nothing for now...i need that pattern base in psd.

Last edited:

GF

Sr Member
Hy guys, i really need your help...someone have a body suit base for a costume? i wanna make a costume and print by my self, can you help me please????? thanks :confused

You need just the pattern or you need Spiderman pattern and print? there's people offering Spiderman pattern prints.

GFollano

GrayFoxFlavio

I only need the pattern base for make a costume, not spiderman pattern...Just like the link carl9149 post

Last edited:

Dagnie

You aren't going to be able to just get a free muscle base pattern.

You'll have to either make one yourself, and buy one.
Anyone who has one has (generally) bought or made it themselves.