Body Suit Measurements

Auel

Hi all!

I'm trying to get a bodysuit made from Zentai Zone and got held back by the custom measurements.

From Crotch to Ankle, do you guys measure from the bottom of your crotch or from the top? Do you add in extra inches for the rest of the suit as well?

size_en.jpg

Last edited:
when i did it, i got right up in there, and took it from where the inside of my leg meets my body. I hope that makes sense. And also, these suits are so starchy that you want to get as tight a fit as possible. When i did my measurements it was pretty much exactly on the measurement, but now that i have my suit I could have even taken an inch off.

hope that helps. good luck!

-Measure from where the inside of your leg bends inward.
-Also,for each limb,take the biggest measurement of the two.
-I wouldn't add extra inches.

Good luck with the suit! They have an excellent tailoring service; good choice.I got my Spider-man/ McGuire version from their site.

Hey guys, thanks for the advises. I'm still quite confused and don't want to screw up my order, should I go with the diagram on the left or right? Wouldn't there be a huge bulge if I go with the one on the right?

Body.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for the advises. I'm still quite confused and don't want to screw up my order, should I go with the diagram on the left or right? Wouldn't there be a huge bulge if I go with the one on the right?

Can't really say for sure how huge the bulge would be buddy. :confused

:p

:lol

I kid.

moving on.

Last edited:
The one on the right​ is the measurement that I used and what I understand to be the meaning of the drawing on their website.When in doubt,email the customer service;they are kind and professional enough to help you.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back