Body Suit Advise

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Scott1

Greetings,

I'm getting ready to try my hand at a predator suit once more. I have my new duct tape dummy made and ready to go. I wanted to try and make foam muscle for the suit. I wanted to go this route because I've to modify a premade muscle suit ((mr. incredible)) due to my size.

My idea is to put some old and torn under armor that I have over my dummy and hot glue the muscle to the under armor pants and shirt. Afterwards I was planning on putting a single piece spandex suit overtop. The spandex would have a zipper in the back. This layer is more to skin layer to make the muscle look more realistic and hide the seams of the foam muscle. I would then cover the outside with latex and do all of my painting. When done I'd have the cut the under armor shirt down the back inorder to wear it.

So does anyone have some feedback if this would be a good idea? Or would I be better off just covering the foam muslce with latex and skipping the skin layer?

Thanks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

biohelm86

just cover the muscle in latex and leave the extra siute out of it .the latex will cover the seems .plus it would be good .if your latex will sink into the seems to give more of an distinctive look and stand out .u dont want your muscle to be to rounded u need to c distinction.between each muscle